|four|

it's starting to get late. it's like 8pm and me and daniel have been in bed all day watching disney movies.

"i feel lazy." i say leaning back on him.

"ok then let's do something." he says.

"let's go to the beach." i say as i get up out of bed and i go to put a bathing suit on.

i put on a black bikini top and some high waisted grey laced bikini bottoms and i walk out of my closet while i slip one of daniels shirts over me.

he goes and changes into a bathing suit and then we go to the beach.

when we get there. the sun is setting and i run into the water and i go up to my waist and i just stand there. i feel daniel come up behind me and he wraps his arms around my waist and puts his chin on my shoulder. i look at him out of the corner of my eye and i smile. he kisses my cheek and pulls me closer to him.

it's so calming and relaxing to just stand here. i turn my body so that i'm facing daniel and he looks at me and smiles.

"i like you, a lot. i hope you really know that. like i know we are best friends but i really really freaking like you." i say.

he just looks at me with a look in his eyes.

"i like you too." he says smiling.

he pulls me closer to him and he kisses me.

see i don't know if it's just the trust issues or something talking but i feel like he only said that to make me feel better. that's not going to change the fact that i really, truly am in love with my best friend.

we pull away from a kiss and the sun has went down so it is dark out and kinda chilly. i shiver from the wind.

"are you cold?" daniel asks.

"yeah a little but it's fine." i say.

he grabs my hand and pulls me out of the water and over to our stuff. he grabs his hoodie from off of the sand and he hands it to me. i grab it and i put it on over my bathing suit.

his hoodie goes down to lower thighs. it's so big.

"ready?" he asks.

i nod and he grabs my hand and we walk to the car.

we get the the car and we get in and daniel starts driving home. his right hand resting on my thigh and his other hand on the wheel.

we get back to the house and it's like 11. it seems like everyone is sleeping but they are probably all just in their rooms.

i walk upstairs to my room and daniel follows me.

i decide to go through some stuff in my desk before i go to bed because i'm not very tired.

i turn on some music which is mostly my harry styles music and i listen to it while cleaning.

little things by one direction comes on and i absolutely love this song so i start singing.

"your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me but bear this in your mind, it was meant to be and i'm joinin up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me." i sing the first line of the song.

i continue to clean my desk while listening to the song.

"i won't let these little things slip, out of my mouth, but if i do, it's you, oh it's you it adds up to, i'm in love with you and all these little things." i sing and daniel is just staring at me with a look in his eyes.

"you are a beautiful person, you know that right?" he says.

"what do you mean?" i ask.

"like your voice in beautiful, your smile is beautiful, you are beautiful, you are just a beautiful person." he says.

i smile as i put the last of my stuff on my desk and everything. i get up and i walk over to my bed where daniel is and i lay down. he lays down beside me and kisses my forehead.

i yawn.

"goodnight dani." i say.

"goodnight sav." he says and i close my eyes and fall asleep.

a/n
i woke up in the middle of the night so i decided to write this before i go back to bed