|three|

"SAVV!" jack says running into my room.

"shut the fuck up, i'm trying to sleep." i say to jack cuddling up to daniel.

"awh how cute. NOW GET THE FUCK UP." jack says jumping on us.

"jack leave them alone." jonah says walking by.

"thank you jonah." daniel says in his very attractive morning voice, moving closer to me.

"ugh fine, i was just gonna say that we should go get ihop." jack says getting off of my bed and walking out of my room.

"ihop sounds really good." daniel says.

"it really does." i say.

i get up out of bed and daniel looks at me.

"you don't have pants on." he says laughing.

"you act like i don't walk around this house without pants on half of the time." i say.

"true." he says looking at my ass.

"eye up here seavey." i say laughing and then turning around and going downstairs.

i walk into the living room and i sit beside jack.

"sooo about ihop." i say looking at him.

he smiles.

"me and zach wanted you to go ihop with us." he says.

"ok bet we'll let me go put clothes on and i'll be back." i say walking back upstairs and then i go into daniels room and i grab one of his tshirts and then i go back to my room where he is at.

"is that my shirt?" he asks.

"yes it is and yes i am wearing it." i say walking into my closet and grabbing leggings and then changing and putting a pair nike slides on.

i walk out of my closet and daniel looks at me.

"where are you going?" he asks.

"ihop with jack and zach." i say.

he gets out of bed and walks over to me and stands in front of me.

"ok, be safe." he says kissing my cheek.

i smile and i walk downstairs to jack and zach.

"ok i'm readyyy." i say grabbing my phone.

jack and zach walk with me outside and jack drives and i sit in the passenger seat and zach sits in the back.

jack drives out of the driveway and then looks at me.

"soo you and daniel." he says.

i shake my head.

"no." i say.

"what do you mean no?" zach asks.

"i saw your tiktok." jack says.

"ok so maybe i like him, nothing more than that, nothing is ever going to happen between us even if he did like me, we have been friends for too long." i say looking out the window.

"sav be honest with yourself." zach says.

"guys i am." i say.

am i lying to myself? i feel deep down i am in love with daniel, like he is one of my favorite people.

"ok maybe deep down i might, just maybe be in love with daniel, just a little." i say.

jack and zach both look at me and they smile.

"oh my god you finally admit it to yourself." zach says.

"what do you mean?" i ask.

"well you act like we can't see the way you and daniel are toward each other." jack says while pulling into the ihop parking lot.