|twelve|

we make it back home and we walk through the door and we have hella bags in our hands.

i put my bags down.

"i'm paying you back for those shoes." i say looking at him.

"no you are not." he says putting his bags down.

"daniel those were 12 thousand dollar shoes you are definitely getting your money back." i say.

"12 thousand dollar shoes?! god damn." jack says.

i look at jack.

"that's what i'm saying, i'm giving you your money back." i say as i start taking my bags to my room.

i drop all of my bag on my floor and then daniel comes up with the rest of the bags and puts them in my room even though some of the bags are his.

he sits on my bed.

"we are going out to end later tonight, just me and you." he says looking at me.

i look at him.

"ok sounds good." i say and i hand him the bags that are his and he walks out of my room.

daniels pov

i put my bags in my room and then i walk into corbyns room.

"hey are you alone?" i ask.

"yeah, why?" he says.

i shut and lock his bedroom door and i pull the rings out of pocket and i hand the promise rings to him.

he opens the ring box and looks at me.

"promise rings?" he asks.

i nod.

"she is going to love it." he says handing them back to me.

i smile and then hold out another box.

he grabs it.

"what's in th- woah." he says opening up the box and he sees the engagement ring.

"an engagement ring? holy shit." he says.

"yeah." i say looking at the ring.

"she is going to love it, a lot." he says handing it to me and i put them in my pocket.

i smile.

"i want to marry her." i say.

"but i feel like it's too soon so i bought promise rings too." i say.

he shrugs.

"do what you want to do bro." he says.

i turn around and i walk out of his room and into my room to put the rings in my dresser drawer and then i walk into her room and i hear the sound of puking.

i run into her bathroom and i see her leaning against the wall breathing heavily.

"sav are you ok?" i say sitting beside her.

"yeah i think i might have food poisoning or something." she says going to puke again.

i hold her hair back and she leans her back up against the wall and lays her head on my shoulder.