|one|

"savannahhhhh." christina says walking into my room.

"yesss tinaaa." i say.

"we should film a youtube video." she says.

"yes for both channels." i say.

i grab my camera and then we go to christina's room and we set up our cameras.

"hey bitches it's savannah and i'm filming for once in my life." i say doing the kissing face and peace sign.

behind me you here christina do her intro and then i turn my camera to her.

"i'm with christina because we live together and she is my bestie." i say and then daniel walks into christina's room.

i look at daniel and then at my camera and then i show daniel.

"oh my god is that the daniel seavey, holy shit, i absolutely love you." i say sarcastically to him.

i turn the camera back towards me and then i walk over to daniel and i grab his face. he laughs.

"hi guys." he says laughing.

i walk out of the room and i go downstairs and zach throws a banana at me.

i look at him and then at my camera.

"i'm going to beat this kids ass." i say into my camera.

"shit sorry sav, i thought you were daniel." he says while dying laughing. i turn my camera off and i sit it down.

"zach you are just a kid, quit cussing." i say.

"um no you are younger than me leave, the door is right there." he says pointing to the door.

"uh i live here." i say hitting him upside the head and then skipping upstairs to christina's room.

"tina, tina, tina. i have a prank for my youtube video and my tiktok." i say sitting on her bed.

she puts her camera down and looks at me.

"oou the queen of pranks back at it." she says.

"ok so you know that trend where you text a boy the lyrics of into you by ariana?" i say.

"yes ma'am i do." she says.

"wellll what if i were to do the prank but in real life." i say with a smile on my face.

she starts clapping.

"genius." she says.

"ahah i know, you should definitely film it too on your camera so we have different angles." i say.

"bet. you already know i have to get this. but who are you gonna do it too?" she asks.

"daniel of course." i say laughing and then i go and get my camera and my phone and i walk into daniels room and he's in the bathroom taking a shower so me and christina take the opportunity to set up the cameras and then christina walks out of the room after we start the cameras and i sit on daniels chair waiting for him to come out.

he walks out of the bathroom and he has wet hair and a towel wrapped around him and he looks at me.

"what are you doing?" he asks.

"i was waiting for you so that we could make a tiktok." i say.

he looks down at his towel and then lays on his bed.

"do i need to change?" he asks.

"nah you should be fine." i say getting up and setting up my phone to the sound and i start playing the sound into you on the tiktok.

i walk over to daniels bed and i crawl onto the bed and i sit on top of him. he has a confused look on his face and i try not to laugh.

the song starts so i start singing the lyrics while sitting on him.

"so baby come light me up and maybe i'll let you on it." i sing while putting my hands on his chest.

he looks at me and bites his lip.

"what are you doing sav?" he asks.

"a little bit dangerous, but baby that's how i want it." i sing while biting me lip and moving my hands down his chest.

he puts his hands on my hips and stares at me.

"a little less conversation and a little more touch my body." i say and he moves his hands down to my ass.

i move closer to his face.

"cause i'm so into you, into you-" then he cuts me off and kisses me. see you'd think me doing this prank i would have expected this, but i didn't.

i kiss him back though because i've liked daniel for a while now. the tiktok sound turns off and then i remember the cameras are on and i pull away and i start dying laughing and i roll off of him and i fall off of the bed and onto the floor.

he leans over and looks on the floor and i'm rolling around while laughing my ass off.

"what the fuck just happened?" he says catching his breath.

i sit up on the floor and try to contain my laughing.

"holy shit, i'm dead." i say.

then christina walks in and sees me in the floor laughing.

daniel looks at christina confused and then christina points at the cameras and daniels falls back onto the bed.

i stand up and i look at daniel.

"i literally just pranked you for my youtube channel." i say.

he looks at me.

"you still kissed me back." he says smirking.

i look at the cameras and then at christina.

"haha. cut the cameras." i say walking to the cameras and turning them off.

"i did kiss you back, you are right. it was part of the prank." i say obviously lying.

christina looks between us.

"cut the shit, everyone in this damn house knows y'all are in love with each other, you guys just won't say it." she says.

we both go silent and i grab my phone and watch the tiktok.

"ok but that was hot asf." i say.

"i'm posting that tiktok so that people freak out." i say skipping out of the room and into my bedroom.

i sit on my beanbag and as the caption i go "haha i pranked dani boy @seaveydaniel." and then i press post, ready for it to be everywhere on the tea accounts and all of the above.

then i turn on netflix and watch greys anatomy for the 15th time.

a/n

ok y'all so this is my new fanfic. hope y'all enjoy it.