|eighteen|

a few weeks later

"today is the gender revealllll." christina says.

"i'm glad i picked you and corbyn to throw the gender reveal, me and daniel are so excited to see the babies genders." i say clapping.

"yesss i know. we are excited to see your guys reactions." she says.

"ok so give me a run down on whos all coming." i say grabbing a water out fo the fridge.

"ok so daniels parents and his siblings, your step mom and her daughter, all the boys family's are coming, a few of daniels other friends and that's about it." she says.

i nod my head.

"we have until 4 and me and corbyn will set everything up we have a lot of time still because it's only 8." she says looking at her list of stuff she needs to get and everything.

i nod.

"well good luck to you guys." i say and i walk upstairs and into daniels room.

when i walk in he looks up at me and smiles.

"we get to see what they are todayyy." i say sitting on the bed.

"i'm excited." he says.

i lay back and i put my head on his chest.

"me too." i say

christina's pov

me and corbyn go to the store and we buy a shit ton of things for decoration and we buy a bunch of like snacks and other things we can use for the gender reveal party.

they told us they didn't care what kind of theme we went for or how they wanted to find out the genders so we are pretty much going off by what we think they will both like.

we still aren't sure how we want them to find out the genders like if we want to be basic and use balloons on something like they but we still have a little while to find that out. i think the doctor office had different ways set up for us to where we can just pick one or something and they can easily do it or we can do it our selves.

we have a lot of setting up to do though.

"do have everything we need?" corbyn asks.

i look around at the 2 shopping carts filled with bags.

"i feel like we should be good." i say laughing as we push the carts out of target.

we load up all the stuff into the car and we drive back to the house.

when we get to the house, we decided we are going to have it outside so we take all the stuff outside and we start cleaning stuff up and putting out tables and lawn chairs and decorating everything.

it's 2 now and we still have to figure out how to tell them the genders.

"should be just use the ballon idea because it's easier?" i ask corbyn.

"yeah we should it's a lot easier, that or the colored smoke." he says picking up some trash.

we get that stuff and then we start making the food and drinks and everything.

it's about 3 and people start showing up.