"Maybe we should just take my dad out for dinner so he doesn't have to be at a party with a bunch of drunk people." He chuckled and I agreed. "And well Namjoon." I tensed at the thought. When there is Namjoon there is Jin. "You think he'd come without Jin?" I asked and he nodded.

"Joon and Jin aren't really on great terms so yeah." He sighed and that made me sad. It's kinda my fault their relationship isn't working. It was my problems that caused them to fight. "Anyone else?" I asked and he nodded hesitantly. "Would you mind if Tae came?" He asked nervously. "Of course not. He's your best friend. And it's not like I don't like him he just hates me." I sadly chuckled but gasped when I remembered something.

"Oh my god! Hobi! I have to invite Hobi!" I yelled and he jumped a little. "The guy from Seoul Uni?" Jungkook question with a raised brow. "Yes! I can't believe he wasn't my first pick!" I scoffed. How could I forget?! "Okay. Okay." He laughed and we finally arrived home. "I need to go to the store to get decorations. Do you need anything?" I asked and he shook his head.

I was about to get out of the car to walk to mine. "No baby just use mine. I just need to take our stuff inside." He explain and I was shocked. He never lets anyone use his cars. "You sure?" I questioned and he kissed my nose. "I trust you." I felt the entire word light up. "Thank you." I whispered and peck his lips.

He trusts me with one of his most important things. I excitedly grabbed the keys and ran to the up to the Lamborghini Veneno. (I just looked it up and I have no idea how it works so lol don't drag me) I put the key in the ignition and smiled as it turned on.

"Wow." I whispered and looked around the interior. I hurriedly grabbed my phone to call a very important someone. "Jimin?" He said. "HOBI!" "Jesus Christ Jimin! Why are you screaming?" He scolded making me laugh.

"Meandjungkookaregettingmarriedandhavinganenagamentpartyiwantyoutocometo!" I said quickly and he was quiet. "What? Jimin English please." He whined. "Sorry sorry. Okay Jungkook proposed and-" "He proposed! You're getting married!" He yelled and I couldn't help but laugh at his enthusiasm. "Yes and I need you to come with me to go shopping for decorations for the engagement party!" I shouted and he immediately agreed.

"When?" "Well kinda like right now." I scratched the back of my neck hoping that would work for him. "Sure! I'll send you my address!" I was estatic. "Yay! See you!" I exclaimed and hung up. He sent the address and I put it in the GPS. It only took about 10 minutes to get there. "You have a fucking Lamborghini?!?" Hobi shouted and I nodded.

"It's my fiancé's." I said with extra emphasis on the word. "Damn Jimin! You're living the life aren't you?" He laughed and I nodded. "Couldn't be any better." I smiled thinking about how great full I am for everything in my life.

-

Jungkook POV

Jimin left and now I'm lonely. "Jisoo!" I whined through the phone. "He'll be back soon idiot. Just go watch tv or something?" She groaned. "But I'm lonely now." I whined making her huff. "Jungkook my boyfriend is going to be jealous if you keep whining like that." She huffed again.

"Sorry I'm just bored and Jimin won't answer my calls. I tried calling twice and no answer. You don't think he's with someone else right?" I asked worriedly and she just laughed. "Do you hear yourself!? He fucking loves you dummy! Stop worrying so much and just wait for him to come back. I'm sure there's a good reason." She advised me and she's right Jimin wouldn't do that.

I'm so insecure. "You're right thank you Jisoo. Tell Yeonjun I say hi." She agreed and the line went dead. I sighed heavily and decided that one more try wouldn't hurt.

It rang once..... twice....... a third time..... "Ah~" There was a moan. My eyes widen in shock. "Jimin!" I yelled angrily in the phone. "J-Jungkook?" He sounded nervous. "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked firmly. "Um-" He tired. "Jimin I swear to god." I couldn't contain my anger. "Kookie I promise it's not bad please trust me. I picked up Hobi and we were shopping." He explained.

"Continue." "Well we went back to his house.." He paused and it made my blood boil. "So why did I hear a moan?" I asked quickly. "Well..... it's embarrassing." He whined. "Jimin fucking talk." I demanded. "I just wanted to see what a-anal beads were. So he showed me a porn clip of someone taking them out. That's when you called." He explained and I sighed.

"Are you lying?" I asked because through a phone it sounded bad but I wanted to believe him. "No. I wouldn't do that. Jungkook we literally just went over how I don't want anyone else. I love you so much." He sounded strange. Like he was gonna cry or something.

"Are you crying?" I asked concerned. "Yeah. I'm crying." He sobbed softly and my heart ached for him. "My boyfriend actually no my damn fiancé..." He's hurt. I hurt him. "....doesn't fucking trust me at all. He told me he did literally 2 hours ago but then he thinks I'm cheating and lying." He said and I could hear his cries.

"Jimin I'm sorry I do trust you. I do. But wouldn't you be skeptical if it was reversed?" I questioned thinking he'd see it from my point of view. "No. No I w-wouldn't Jungkook. Because I t-trust you so much." He sniffled. "I don't doubt you because I k-know you'd never do that. You told me wouldn't." He further explained still crying.

I fucked up again.

"I'm sorry." I tried because I get why he's upset now. "You a-always are." He sniffled. "Please come home. I wanna hug you and apologize." I feel awful. I'm an awful future husband. "I'm heading back now." I heard the car start and him saying goodbye to Hobi.

"I love you." I whispered. "I love you-" He started but then ended the call. It was so sudden and just didn't seem right. I had a terrible feeling in my chest. I don't know what it was but something felt off. I called again but it went straight to voice mail. "What the fuck?" I whispered to myself. I texted him.

My baby🥺

Jimin
Delivered 2:03pm

Hey call me when you're stopped.
Delivered 2:05pm

Jimin please call me
Delivered 2:06pm

There are like 5 stop lights please call me at one
Delivered 2:09pm

It's been and hour and you're not home
Delivered 3:07pm

Please Jimin where the hell are you?
Delivered 3:16pm

_________________________________

Oops I think that's a cliff hanger. Anyways Vote and Comment! Thank you for reading and also WTF #2 in kookmin ayyyyy! ✨💜

 Anyways Vote and Comment! Thank you for reading and also WTF #2 in kookmin ayyyyy! ✨💜