The Future(REQUEST)

A/N:
This request is making me get flashbacks of one of my first x readers-I just read one of old fanfic chapters and I screamed 4 times. But plz enjoy this screenshot I took from one of them...and you can tell I knew nothing about anime

and you can tell I knew nothing about anime

YOUR POV:

Amane sat across the table from me in the library. It was currently winter and the school was very cold. Amane tapped the pencil against his cheek as he stared down at my astronomy homework. I never told the boy to do it,but he begged me and begged me to so of course I let him.  I sat on the opposite side of him reading a book,but I'd look up every once in a while. "Amane-"I started closing the book"I told you,you didn't need to do my homework." He shakes his head"it's fine N/N!(nickname). Besides,if it stops me from going home,it's fine with me." I sigh and leaned on my hand. "I guess so..."

Amane's home life wasn't that good. His brother often abused mentally,emotionally and physically. Their parents were rarely home due to work so it was just the two of them. There are nights where I'd hear a soft banging on my window,I'd open it to find Amane beaten up. That happened a lot. I hated that he had to deal with such traumatizing things are home then come to school(many peoples escapes)just for the same thing to happen.

"What if Tsuchigomori finds out?" He shrugs"I'll tell him you didn't understand." I roll my eyes and soon the door behind me bursts open making me jump in my seat. I look at Amane who looked like he was fixing to cry,he was shaking a lot to. I stood up and went over to him and wrapped my arms around him. While doing so,I looked to see who had entered the library. I looked to see a girl with medium length h/c,she was wearing a school uniform but nothing I had seen. It was a cream color with a hint of black and brown around the sleeves and collar area,she wore black hoes underneath and lastly some pink indoor shoes also S/C(skin color) skin. I couldn't get a good look at her face because by then she was around the corner of a bookshelf.

"Are you ok Amane?" He nods under me"y-yes...th-thank you." I pull my arms away from him"of course." He closes the binder and looks at me"who would come here loudly?" I shrug and take the binder and stuff it into my bag. "An idiot that's who. If the librarian found out,she'd be so mad." He nods"where'd she go?" I point over to a random bookshelf"somewhere behind one of them." He nods and gets up and grabs my hand dragging me away from the table. "Ah! A-Amane! Where are we going?" I stutter out at the boy. "I want to see what that girl looked like. She wasn't wearing our school uniform." I nod"i know she wasn't. It was weird. Maybe she's a transfer student?" He shrugs and finally heard a loud groan.

"There's nothing here on Hanako-San!"(ok so Ik Amane died at 13/14 years old. But for this oneshot we'll say he died his last year of highschool.)

We moved a few books out of the way and peaked through the openings to see the girl. She had sparkling amber eyes and a scar on her cheek,but it didn't seem to be hurting her or anything. So it must have been old. "Mom lied. I shouldn't have believed her." She says getting up and walking over toward us?!

Before Amane and I could bolt for the exit she spots us. "Uh,can I help you?" Amane falls back and my eyes widen"A-Amane! Are you ok?" I ask the boy helping him up"yes...n-nothing I couldn't handle." I sigh in relief and look at the girl on the other side of bookshelf. "Who are you? And what the h*ll is up with that uniform? Also,who is Hanako-San?" Her amber eyes widen"you don't know who Hanako-San is?" We shake our heads"school rumor number seven? Hanako-San of the toilets?" We continue to shake our heads. She slides the book into the slot and comes around to our side of the bookshelf.

"To answer about my uniform,it's from Kamome Gakuen." She answers"but we're from Kamome Gakuen?" I hum"I'm so lost." She mutters to herself"wait...you two look familiar...ah! I got it!" She snaps her finger"you're Y/N L/N and Amane Yugi!" Amane starts to shake clearly scared to know where this is going. I put my hand in front of him protectingly. "Oh I'm not gonna hurt dad,I wouldn't dream of it."

"Wait what?" Amane says"yea,if I'm right about where I am. I somehow went back in time and now I'm in the 60's. When I got here I realized there was no newer school building so that was a give away. But since I know where I am-hello mom and dad,I'm your future daughter."

"Future daughter...?" I ask her as she nods"yep! Pleasure to meet you." She smiles. Her smile was just like Amane's,it was scary. "How'd you get here?" Amane asks"I don't know...I probably took a wrong turn or something and ended up here. I told Sumire to not wait up for me,I guess she really didn't." (All we know about Sumire timeline wise is that she's an Akane was taken by number six. So for this we're gonna say that your future daughter knows her)

"And your name?" I ask"oh right! D/N(daughter's name)Yugi,or L/N. Whichever. Usually I go by L/N cuz you don't want to remember dad's death."

"W-Wait,A-Amane d-dies...?" I stutter our trying to not cry"ah...no?"

"There's gotta be a way to send you back D/N." Amane says behind me"I don't know how you guys stand it! It's so cold here! I can practically see my own breath!"