Life(REQUEST)

A/N:
Ok so go listen to the Avett Brothers🔫this is a threat...also LISTEN TO THE SONG WHILE READING HANAKO'S PART

YOUR POV:

"Hanako listen im ok." I ushered the boy"I'm ok!" He shakes his head"no you aren't! Let me help you!" He screams"NO!" He slams me against the wall,my body feels like it is going to break like glass. "You're super pale! This isn't normal! And I know you are already pale,but this is sickly pale!" He exclaims,his amber eyes holding worry. "Just-"I let slip from my lips"just...just stop." I said getting out of breath"but why should I?! I'm worried about you! And I don't understand how Kou and Yashiro haven't noticed!" I give him a smile"cuz they have to much to worry about. They don't need to worry about me,you either." I said"but I can't help it! Don't make me bring you to Tsuchigomori!" He threatens"and he's going to do what...? Kill me with his webs?" Hanako crosses his arms and looks away"s-shut up."

I let out a giggle as I set a hand on his shoulder. "I'm ok,really. I'm just...I'm just...just a little...s-sick." He looks back at me"Y/N,I know you better than anyone else. You're not sick...you wouldn't be this pale." I shrug"I am. I'm very sick." I tell him"my parents would let me stay home." He puts his hand on my forehead"no fever..."I nod"you're out of breath a lot." I nod again as the bell goes off for after school activities to end. "I have to...go..."

Hanako sends me a sad look before he replaces it with a soft smile. "I'll see you tomorrow~! Don't be late!" I nod and grab my bag and head to the new building.

HANAKO POV:

Y/N let out a giggle as she set her hand on my shoulder. "I'm ok,really. I'm just...I'm just...just a little...s-sick." I look back at her"Y/N,I know you better than anyone else. You're not sick...you wouldn't be this pale." She shrugs"I am. I'm very sick." She tells me"my parents would let me stay home." I place my hand on her forehead"no fever..."She nods"you're out of breath a lot." She nods again as the bell goes off for after school activities to end. "I have to...go..."

I send her a sad look before i replace it with a soft smile. "I'll see you tomorrow~! Don't be late!" She nods and grabs her bag and heads to the new building.

I let out a sigh as I stared at the red door. "She isn't ok...she's lying..."I mutter as I hear a small voice. I glance down to see a few Mokke's"oh hey!" I greet them with a smile"what's wrong honorable number seven?" One asks me"it's Y/N. She isn't right..."I tell them worry laced in my voice"can ya'll do me a favor?" I hum"like?" another hums"follow her home. Tell me what happens,I need to know if she is ok...she looked deathly sick." I hum"I suppose we could...alright we'll do it!" I thank them and the disappear leaving me alone in my boundary.

I sigh as the door opens with Yashiro?! "Y-Y-Yashiro! W-What are you doing here?!" I exclaim"do you know what's wrong with Y/N?" My eyes widened"s-so you noticed?" She nods"yea! Her eyes look dull...like death." She says shutting the door behind her"she's also been out of breath a lot. Even walking to the lockers is tiring her. Do you know what's wrong?" She was desperate for answers"she's been like that for a few days now." She points out"I am aware...I told a few Mokke's to follow her. They should be returning later tonight if not early tomorrow." She lets out a sigh"good. I guess I can sleep easy tonight knowing she is being watched over...I'm guessing you were also freaking out?" I didn't answer not wanting to tell her anything"Hanakooo-kunnn! Why won't you tell me!" I shake my head"you should start to leave Yashiro,you'll get kicked out by Tsuchigomori~!" Her eyes widened as she shivers slightly and waves goodbye before running away.

Time skip

I paced the bathroom waiting for the Mokke's. I thought they'd return late last night by the latest earlier this morning. But nothing! I began to play with the sleeves of my uniform in anticipation,my non existent heart was racing and my stomach was in knots. I usually wasn't so anxious over anything,but the fact they haven't return is worrying me...

"Honorable number seven!" I jumped and turned to see a Mokke. I sigh and crouched down to the floor"so,where is she? Is she ok? Is she at school?" Their black beady eyes held sadness"Amane-"I was taken back by the use of that name"she...she is dead."

It was like time had stopped.

"What?" I ask as they nod"she is dead." I shook my head"no...what happened when you found her. Tell me!" I demanded"we followed her home,she worked all night on homework and passed out due to sleep. We watched her all night because of your orders...but she didn't wake up. Her mother eventually came in...and apparently she died because she didn't drink anything for 3 days."

My non existent heart has stopped. I felt myself wanting to cry,but I simply nodded and pulled down my hat. I stood up and went over to the window and sat onto the ledge. My world was crumbling down around me...Y/N was practically my world! I've known her for almost a year now,and I've grown so attached...I didn't even get to tell her my feelings...

A stifle cry came out as I wiped my eyes...or tried to rather. But I couldn't stop the tears from falling. "D-Died...because of de-de...dehydration...w-what a j-joke..."

Now i wished I was human again...so that I could die once more to forget the pain. But I had a responsibility to 'stay alive' to atone for my sins for killing my brother.

What a joke.

I was tempted to get Teru or even Kou to exorcise me! But...I knew it wasn't worth it...