Bad Timing(REQUEST)

A/N:
I'm so tired omfg
Anyways this oneshot is really bad and I had no ideas for it

YOUR POV:

Hanako wraps his arms around me. "Come on you don't wanna go to that party...do you~?" Hanako purrs into my ear. My mom told me that today was my cousin's birthday party so I was forced to go. "No I don't want to." I plainly stated as Hanako grabs my face and forces me to look at him,I felt my cheeks burn a little. "H-H-Hanako?!" His amber eyes stared into mine.

He smirks and leans in,his breath was cold(bc he's dead)on my skin. "Then don't go. Ditch. Stay here with me~." He continues to stare at me"can I kiss y-you...?" I noticed his cheeks were turning a bright pink as I nodded and he leaned closer.

That's when the door opened.

"HANAKO-KUN!"

"HANAKO!"

Hanako pulled away as I glanced over at who had entered. "Hanako-kun! How are you and Y/N today?" Yashiro asks a smile on her face. Hanako let go of me and crossed his arms. "You two...I need to talk to you." Kou nods"what is it Hanako?"

Hanako floats over to them and place his hands onto their shoulders. "I'm going to be honest...you two always enter at the worst times. Whenever Y/N and I wanna do something ya know be...affectionate. AND YOU TWO ALWAYS ENTER AT THE WORST TIMES!" He screams"HANAKO!" I yell"that was rude!" I say tugging at his uniform and pulling him off the two.

"H-Hanako-kun im sorry." Yashiro says looking down playing with her hands"HANAKO! YOU MADE YASHIRO-SENPAI UPSET!" Kou yells"Hanako,apologize." Hanako huffs and crosses his arms,a pout on his face"I'm sorry...but it's true." Yashiro then drops to floor and starts to cry"I will never understand relationships! I have no body to kiss me and protect me~!" Yashiro cries as Kou goes over to Yashiro"senpai don't cry. One day you'll find the one!"

"I'm sorry Hanako is so mean." I say to Yashiro as I walk over to her. I get down next to her and give her a big hug"it's ok Yashiro. You're still in your first year of high school,you still have 3 more years. By your last year I'm sure you'll find the one." I say patting her head as she lets out a sniffle and looks at me"r-really?" I nod"of course you will." She hugs me back saying thank you as she wipes her eyes and stands up,helping me up as well.

I looked to see Hanako blushing as he shook his head at Kou. "N-No!" Kou shrugs"Teru-nii jokes about it sometimes,and I don't really know what it means but I had to ask!" Hanako puts his arms into a 'X'.

"I'm glad you don't understand. One day you will kid." Hanako states"what are you doing tonight Y/N?" Yashiro hums"oh I have a birthday party to go to." I stated"how about you Kou,Yashiro?" Yashiro shrugs"I don't really know."

"I'll probably be taking care of Teru-nii and my little sister." Kou says"how about you Hanako?" He glared at me slightly as I let out a small laugh"I was jokkking."