Missing(REQUEST)

A/N:
This was very vague so if it's not to your liking I'm very sorry👉👈

HANAKO'S POV:

"Alright,alright you win." I said slamming the playing cards down on the window ledge. I was currently playing cards with some Mokke's,our game had gone on for about 30 minutes. I eventually gave up seeing as there was no winning for me. The door the slammed open,I glanced over to Yashiro joined by Kou. "Oh heya kiddo's."(alright sans)I said waving at them"HANAKO-KUN!" Yashiro slammed her hands together"PLEASE ALLOW ME THE DAY OFF!" I shook my head"nope!" I exclaimed hopping of the ledge"oh come on Hanako,Yashiro-senpai also has a life!" Kou argued.

"Hey do you know where Y/N is?" I hummed"HEY! DONT CHANGE THE SUBJECT YOU STUPID GHOST!" Kou screams"Kou stop screaming and being rude. Hanako-Kun is just worried about his girlfriend. I-I think it's sweet." Yashiro says with a dreaming look in her eyes.

"S-She n-not my girlfriend!" I stuttered out as I shook my head and regained my composure"anyways,was she at school today?" Yashiro shakes her head"I haven't seen her since Friday of last week..."Yashiro trails off"maybe she's just busy?" Kou asks"or maybe she's sick?" Yashiro sighs and leans up against the wall"she would've texted..."she said pulling out her phone.

"I'm sure Y/N's fine." I said"she's a busy girl. I mean,this isn't the first time she's suddenly disappeared." Yashiro nods"y-yea..."she looks up at me"but still,I can't help but have this bad feeling." I glanced over at Kou"oh senpai,don't be upset. You're probably hungry!" I noticed what Kou was doing,he was trying to help out Yashiro by changing the subject and making her happy. "I am a little hungry..."she trails off"then it's settled-"Kou grabs Yashiro's hands"I'll take you to a cafe before we go home!" Yashiro nods"w-wait what about M-Minamoto-s-senpai?!"

"Oh Teru-nii? He's probably going to come with us. I'll text him to make sure though." Yashiro nods a blush on her face. I sigh"fine. Yashiro,you have the day off. Just get out of here." I cross my arms"this is the only time you'll get a chance like this." Yashiro smiles and tackles me in hug making me stumble a little"thank you Hanako-kun!" I nod she gets off and grabs her bag. "Let's go Kou!"

Soon the two leave my boundary leaving me alone. I started to get a bad feeling"something isn't right..."I muttered to myself"hey Mokke's?" I turn to them"if Yashiro or Kou come back for whatever reason,can you tell them that I had to go out?" They agreed and I quickly headed to find Tsuchigomori.

If anything,he should have a idea of where she is. I then had the idea to sneak into his boundary. "Her book should be there and then maybe I can find if she's ok!" I nod and quickly headed to the library.

Thankfully it wasn't exactly 4pm yet. I glanced at the clock to see I had 5 minutes til 4pm. I've gotta hurry! I phased threw the secret door and went into his boundary.

It felt so long ago since the last time I was in here. I shook my head and looked at the white books,my eyes widened at how many there were. "And only five minutes to spare? You gotta be kidding me..."I quickly scanned the *insert first letter of last name*'s . But it wasn't there? "Did Tsuchigomori move it on accident?" I scanned over it once more"maybe I should check the first names as well." I floated over to the *insert first letter of first name*'s but nothing was found.

My bad feeling was getting worse. Something was definitely not right now. "She's not in either spot..."I then looked over to the black books"maybe he accidentally placed her o-over there..."I checked the clock once more to see I had less than a minute left. "Ah!" I hurriedly scanned the black books.

I finally found it,though...it was black?

I heard the door open and I quickly grabbed the book and headed back for my boundary. By the time I made it back,the Mokke's were gone. I sighed and slid down the bathroom door,I held the black book tightly in my grip. I shifted to get a good look at the cover to make sure i had the right one.

L/N Y/N

I opened the book to see the table of contents. I quickly flipped to the high school life. Some of these memories I remember:

Day/Month/Year
Y/N L/N will meet School Mystery Number Seven

Day/Month/Year
Y/N L/N will visit School Mystery Number Three's boundary along side Number Seven and Kou Minamoto

I continued to look at the pages,I didn't really read any of the entry's. I kinda just glanced over a few of them. I noticed that there were no red pages. I finally got the last page.

The only thing written on there was:

Day/Month/Year
Y/N L/N was murdered in her own house along with her family

I started to shake intensely,my nonexistent heart stopped and it was getting hard to breathe(though I didn't need to). I rubbed my hand over the words.

"Y/N L/N was murdered in her own house along with her family..."I muttered to myself as my vision started to blur. I saw the paper start to get stained"h-huh?" I quickly put my hands up to eyes and wiped them"tears? But why? I-It's n-not like I cared a-about her or anything...!" I stood up and wiped my tears on the old school uniform.

I picked up the book and shut it carefully. My nonexistent heart was heavy,I headed back to Tsuchigomori's boundary. When I went in there I noticed he was gone,I carefully placed the book back into its spot.

I then fell to the ground.

This was pathetic.

I am pathetic.

All things must come to a end eventually...