"I'm Fine"(REQUEST)MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING

A/N:
Hey imma do a shelf promo real quick...
Uh if you like Hunter x Hunter and Killua
Check out my Killua x Reader😳👉👈

Uh if you like Hunter x Hunter and KilluaCheck out my Killua x Reader😳👉👈

Only if you want to tho

YOUR POV:

They won't stop. I hear them all the time. They constantly yell at me. I can't stand them. There's nothing I can do about either. My anti-depresses do nothing. They promote on media that it'll lower the voices and minimize the sadness,but it comes with a range of symptoms.

It's all bullsh*t.

Even when the doctors say they work. They don't.

At least for me they don't.

I've been suffering with bad depression since the start of middle school. I've gone to many therapists and all the results are the same. I hear the same words:

"Stop being sad. Just be happy."

"Y/N? Are you ok? You've been staring at your bento for the past 5 minutes." I jumped a little as I looked up at Yashiro and Aoi. Yashiro's eyes held concern and worry. "O-Oh. Yes I'm fine." We all know those words. The famous: "I'm fine." When you really aren't.

We do it so people don't worry about us. We just want to be there for our friends. We don't want our friends to be there for us...at least in their eyes.

"Aoi! Here are some flowers for you!" I turn to see Akane with a big thing flowers in his hands. "Accept my love!" Aoi giggles"nice try Akane." Akane lowers his head"you'll love me one day Aoi!" He exclaims rushing off. "I don't understand why you won't just date him Aoi. Even if it's out of of pity." Yashiro sighs"I would." Aoi turns to the daikon girl"Nene,I've told you. Akane is just my friend. I don't see him as anything else." Aoi explains"and,you would go out with him~? I thought you liked Teru though?" Yashiro blushes"I-I do!" She crosses her arms and continues on,but I couldn't hear it.

They don't want you.

They don't need you.

Jump.

Jump.

Leave.

Take that leap of faith!

I shake my head and take a sip of my water.

Go to the roof.

Jump.

You know you want to.

Nobody will miss you.

I've had suicidal thoughts many times. I've grown numb to them for the most part. I hear it so often that there's no surprises. Though,every once in a while I'll get a new method idea.