Ilomilo(REQUEST)

A/N:
I tweaked it a little bit. It's kinda a Tsukasa & Amane x reader but it leans more towards Amane...does that make since? Hope so!
Also this thing is SUPER depressing and angsty! I almost cried half way threw:)))

YOUR POV:

:flashback start:

"Y/N,please remember that I will always be there for you!" Amane smiles"oh,that reminds me! I got something for you." He then gives me a bracelet made out of yarn"I made it myself,it's not the best but...I want you to have something to remember me by." I gave him a confused look"you don't look happy...do you not like it?" He asks his voice dropping as I shake my head"no,it's nothing like that! It's just...your talking like you are going away or something." His cheeks turn a light pink"s-sorry...I didn't meant to worry you."

:flashback end:

I sat in the booth trying to hold back my tears,it now all made since...why he talked like he was leaving. It's cuz he was..."come on Y/N. We have to go to the grave sight." I didn't respond,I only got up and followed behind my mom. We went behind the church and that's when I saw the two coffins-Amane and Tsukasa's.

There weren't many people out here,it was just the Yugi family along with me and my mom. The preacher said a few words and they handed out roses. I felt my throat start to close up like I couldn't breath,I soon blinked and let the tears fall.

I took two roses,one for Amane and the other for Tsukasa. Everyone went up and said a few words to the dead teens and soon it was my turn. I made my way over to them,and set the roses on the coffins.

"I now know what you were talking about Amane...you said you were leaving...a-and you did..."I whispered"you gave me the bracelet because you didn't want me to forget you...y-y-you never e-even t-told me that y-you killed Tsu-Tsukasa..."

Amane killed Tsukasa. Nobody knows why he did,Amane refused to talk about his and Tsukasa's relationship that wasn't around me. Tsukasa could've been abusing Amane and I would've never known. Tsukasa was 'found' dead by Amane a few weeks ago. They rushed him to a hospital,but it was to late.

"I remember...y-you crying o-over Tsukasa's d-death...we b-both did..."I wiped my eyes"then...you w-went off an-and killed y-yourself...why? The guilt? Did you...f-feel bad for doing so? Amane...I could've helped you!" I finished a little above a whisper"honey,they need to put the-"I slapped my mom hands away. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yell tears flowing out my eyes like a waterfall.

I turned back to the coffins"you chose to LIE to me....why? I-I-I'm...was y-you best friend..."I soon took off the bracelet and held it out to the coffin. "I don't need this anymore..."I laid it onto the top of the coffin"A-Amane I'm not mad or an-anything...disappointed is more l-like it. I won't...I won't ever forget you or Tsukasa...I-I can't." I then walked away from the coffins and watched them burry them.

By the end of the day,I had no more tears left to cry yet I was still hurt. This pain is hurting so much...I didn't think this would effect me so much...but I guess i was wrong.

Loosing my dad when I was 5 was bad...but then these two made it worse. They lied to me,both Amane and Tsukasa...

I can't help but love them both still.