Cancer(REQUEST)

A/N:
Sorry this one isn't good. I was watching Re:Zero while typing this and the episode I was watching was really angsty and so this didnt turn out as good...
3RD POV:

Y/N laid in the hospital bed barely breathing,she had been diagnosed with cancer two years ago at the age of 12. She had been battling it for so long. Y/N wished that she could live to see her future,to gain a boyfriend or girlfriend,to graduate high school with Amane and Tsukasa by her side,to hopefully get engaged and start a family.

That wouldn't happen though,not now,not ever.

She glanced over at her siblings,from what she could tell they were crying their eyes out. Every once in a while,doctors and nurses would come in to give a small check up to the girl. Her room was constantly busy.

The only things she could hear was the wails and muffled cries of her family members. But then the loud beeping of the heart monitor beside her,and then it started to get quiet and her vision went black. She was barely holding on to her precious life,screams and shouts were heard as the heart monitor went flat and beeping got louder.

Amane walked into the waiting room,today he would visit Y/N again. He had brought her favorite movie for them to watch. Amane would constantly run away from home to come and see his best friend,his parents didn't like hi seeing his friends besides at school.

But then he saw Y/N's parents run over the small boy,tears fell from their eyes. Amane's heart beat started to speed a little and he got a bad feeling in his gut. "It's Y/N!" Her mother yelled as Amane pushed passed them and ran into Y/N's room.

"Y/N!" Amane yelled running in. Amane had hoped she would live for many more years and over come the cancer. But then he heard the heart monitor and it's flat line beep. He dropped the movie onto the cold floor and tears came to his eyes.

No wonder he had that bad feeling.

Y/N was fixing to or rather was dead.