False Love(REQUEST)

A/N:
I actually really like this one

YOUR POV:

"Y/NNNNN!" Hanako groans"pay attention to me!" He cries as I reply"Hanako...go away." I mutter under my breath. I was currently sitting in class trying to pay attention to what the teacher was saying,however he clearly didn't care. I then saw him looking at me,I felt myself blush"m-move." I mutter as he huffs and hops off the table. He stands next to me in silence. "L/N! Please read paragraph 5!" I nod and stand up picking up the book to read it. Once done I sit back down and I felt arms wrap around me. "Y/N~. You can't ignore me all day~." I didn't like him on top of me.

"Ugh! Fiinnne. I'll see you after school then!" He says disappearing. Finally! I think to myself picking up my pencil and writing down a few notes.

Time skip

"Hanako! I'm here!" I yell sliding off my book bag and tossing it into the corner of the bathroom. "HEY! Stop disrespecting my bathroom like that!" I shrug"it doesn't matter." I say picking up a rag"now if you'll excuse me,I got some work to do." I say walking over to mirror to clean it.

Hanako didn't say a word,it was odd. "Hanako?" I hum turning around to see him looking down. "Hanako? You good?" I ask but he doesn't respond. I set the rag down on the sink"Hanako?" I ask again"you don't look ok..."I say walking towards him. But he then looks up,his eyes showed lust. My eyes widened as a smirk came to his face,he quickly pinned me against the wall.

"Y/N~." He purrs"H-H-Hanako?! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yell,the boy then stops and doesn't respond. He looks away"I...I love you Y/N." He looks into my eyes"will you go out with me?" I pushed him away and he falls onto the floor.

"HANAKO! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I scream at him,I then saw the lust in his eyes go away. His amber hues then held regret. "I-I-I..."He stutters"Hanako,I don't like you. I-I-I mean I do...but not in that way..."I say rubbing my arm"listen..."I crouch down in front of him"you can't just pin someone down like that,and demand something like that..."I trail off"it's really awkward...and uncomfortable."

He stays silent but takes off his hat. He looks at me"I-I'm sorry." He apologizes"I wasn't thinking." He says"it's just that...I really like you Y/N. I've liked you for a while now..."he trails off as I sigh. I stand up and offer him my hand"come on. Stand up." He takes my hand and still doesn't put his hat on.

"So,then...who do you like?" I felt myself blush"o-oh...Teru." I watched his eyes get filled with fright"M-Minamoto? Teru? Kou's older b-brother?" I nod"yea...what's wrong with that?" I hum taking his hat"m-me and him don't get along..."he trails off looking away.

"Y/N,I understand if you don't want to be friends with me anymore. I pinned you against the wall,and became someone totally d-"I roll my eyes and slap the hat onto his dark brown hair"I never said I would stop being friends dummy! It's just I don't see you as my significant other. N-Not to be rude or anything,but you're dead. Plus you can't leave school grounds. So during my breaks I wouldn't be able to see you." He nods slowly"I'm sorry again. Can we just act like this never happened?" He nods"y-yea..."