On the other hand, Maanya and Arhaan were having an intense talk, When Arhaan yelled at Maanya "That's it!"

His voice resonated in the whole house causing Aditi to leap up and rush towards Maanya's room. But before she could take a step, Shaurya said "He would never hurt her."

Aditi looked at him concerned, "Ms. Aditi, you may think we are disrespectful, arrogant, or anything, but our mother has taught us to always respect women and never lay a hand on them." Shaurya said angrily.

Aditi got a scare hearing this cool, funny guy talking to her like this.

She looks at Viren to see him looking at Shaurya surprised.

Aditi dejectedly returns to her seat with a heavy heart.

Viren can feel the tension in the air, so he excuses himself to go to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.
When he enters the kitchen he sees Paakhi moving inside the kitchen so elegantly.

He leans back on the wall and enjoys her rhythmic steps, he never thought watching someone cooking can be so enjoyable.
He is so engrossed in watching Paakhi that he doesn't notice that unconsciously he is leaning towards the side table in the kitchen where a pot is sitting and knocks it off.

Paakhi whirls around with a spatula in her hand to hit the intruder.
But when she sees Viren standing there she heaved a sigh of relief and said "You scared me! Do you need anything?"

Viren is trying hard not to blush because he is caught red-handed. So he crocked out "A glass of water please."

Paakhi nodded at him and fetched him a glass of water.

Viren slowly sips on the water trying to stall. Paakhi returned to her cooking but still kept an eye on Viren.

She is mixing all the vegetables in the pan, When from the periphery of her eye she sees Viren taking off his suit jacket and rolling up his sleeves.

When he is unbuttoning his top three buttons, Paakhi feels a shiver spike through her. For a moment she is startled, she never felt something like this happen before.

She closed her eyes and waited for the effect to wear off but Viren being there is not helping at all.

"Do you need anything else?" She asks adding some cheese to the mix.
Viren shook his head and exit the kitchen.

On the other hand, Aditi is startled by Shaurya's behavior. He is typing in his phone rather than cracking jokes, he would often do.

But what Aditi didn't know is that Shaurya is himself confused about, why he is hurt by what Aditi said. He always knew Aditi is not an allegiance type. Even he is not a commitment type, then why is he feeling these kinda things?!

Six people in this house with mixed feelings and vivacious emotions...

__________________________________

Shaurya's POV

"How is she?" I ask Arhaan when he joins us at the dining table.

"She is...She is sleeping." He said thoughtfully.

I nodded at him and changed the topic to the new movie coming out next weekend.
Thankfully everybody started talking about it.

"Why not watch a movie together someday later?" I suggested, everyone glanced at me strangely so I added " It can be refreshing for Maanya."

Hearing Maanya's name, Arhaan perks up and immediately agree.

I rolled my eyes at my whipped brother and glanced at the girls, they both agreed too.