Chapter 5

Liam's POV

"Guys this is zayn's sister Jesse,be nice to her and i have something to say so Niall and Louis you better listen up" I said everyone looked at me like I was telling really bad news.

"Well Jesse here knows how to bring Buffy back but there is some complications" I said Niall and Louis jumped up with excitement. We finally let Harry out he's already got his punishment guilt and being locked up and he jumped up to with Louis and Niall.

"Wait what are the complications Liam?" Louis asked.

"Well if Jesse does the spell well she could um.."

"SPIT IT OUT LIAM"

"She could die" I said.

"When can we do the spell?" Niall asked.

"Um Niall did you hear what Liam said?" zayn said.

"I don't care all I want is Buffy back"

"NIALL YOU CAN'T FUCKING SAY THAT ABOUT MY SISTER" Zayn yelled.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK AND I DON'T KNOW HER,BUFFY IS MORE IMPORTANT" he said.

"NIALL YOU BETTER GO SOMEWHERE BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS" zayn said Niall walked off and Louis followed behind. Well great this one girl is probably gonna break up the band.

A/N I know its a bit short but it better than nothing. hope you liked this one guys. I know it's been a while since I've updated but I've been busy. Anyway my other book is out its called boarding school from hell. It's a one direction vampire fan fic so go and have a read and hope you all enjoy it.

Comment what you thought of this chapter.

Comment

Fan

Vote