Chapter 12

I thought not to do anything because I didn't want what happened to Renee to happen again,I got up and went to get something to eat from the kitchen Niall just stared at me.

"Take a picture Niall it lasts longer" he smirked.

"I already have I've got a few" I scoffed and got some Mac and cheese and made it,one of them girls came in and Niall grabbed her ass. She giggled and Niall placed her on the counter,I scoffed and went out eating my Mac and cheese.

"Zayn,Harry and Liam I'm bored" I moaned I wasn't even tired,I sat down next to Liam and he took some of my Mac and cheese. I gave him a glare and he laughed and I turned on the TV The Vampire Diaries was on,I was literally drooling over Damon. Niall and that girl came and Niall took the remote and changed it to The only way is Essex I groaned,and we all looked straight at Niall.

"Niall you don't even like this show" Zayn commented.

"Yeah but Sierra wanted to watch it"he replied and he smiled at her an they stored to kiss.

"*cough*Slut*cough*" I said ad Liam,Harry and Zayn true to keep in their laughs but it was failing. She and Niall gave me a glare.

"You shouldn't talk Buffy your one to" I growled and got up from the couch.

"Aww what's a weak little human gonna do to me?" Sierra giggled and I gave her a glare and punching her straight in the nose,she started to cry and the boys held me back apart from Louis since he was up in his bedroom. Her nose was gushing out with blood.

"That's what you get with fucking with me bitch!"

"You fucking slut" she yelled back.

"Ohh that's it I'm gonna fucking kill you!" I got out from the boys grip and punched her straight in the eye,hopefully giving her a black eye. Niall picked her up and carried her,but not before giving me a harsh glare and a look saying 'your dead' I scoffed and sat down in the couch.

"Well that was interesting?" Zayn said then bursting out laughing.

"Did you see Buffy she fucking punched her in he nose then in the eye,You should be a pro fighter?" I giggle and all the boys were laughing.

"Yeah and Buffy's like swearing and going off her head that's eleven worse than what happened with Renee,never thought oh had it in you Buff?"

"Neither did I but I was pissed off" I replied before starting to eat my Mac and cheese again. They kept laughing their heads off and then we heard footsteps and it was Louis.

"What did you do to Sierra?" he asked.

"Oh just a little welcoming" I snapped back.

"God your a bitch" he replied.

"Whatever" he walked off and we put the channel back to The Vampire Diaries.

A/N hoped you guys liked that. Comment what you thought??

Comment

Vote

Follow ;)