Chapter 10

*Two Days Later*

Zayn's POV

Today is the day where Jesse brings back Buffy. The last few days were so hectic,Harry,Liam and I had a huge fight with Louis and Niall. They still have them two girls,I know Buffy's gonna flip when she finds out that Niall and Louis' has replaced her. The spell's taking place in the tour is cause it might look weird. Jesse's getting ready for the spell,Niall and Louis burst through the door drunk. Liam,Harry and I shook our heads we helped Jesse prepare and she started mumbling her witchy language.

"Membi ratys yutta" she shouted,she kept saying it for about ten times and a big explosion and black smoke filled the room. We all coughed,then it cleared I saw a figure and it was Buffy. I sped towards her and picked her up and she opened her eyes,they were red. She sped off me,ran up towards Niall and Louis and grabbed them by their necks.

"Hey boys how's it going enjoy replacing me with skanks?" she gripped their necks tighter. I grabbed her and turned her around, I kissed her and she put her hands around my neck. I heard a growl I instantly knew it was Niall, we stopped and she smiled. Her eyes went back to those gorgeous blue,I smelt something that made my hunger rise her blood.

"Your human again?" I asked,I looked towards Jesse and she nodded.

"That was part of the spell" Jesse replied.

"How are you feeling?' I asked Buffy.

"Fine,Omg Harry and Liam come over here and give me a hug" they both ran towards her and tackled her in a hug.

"I'm so sorry Buffy it's my fault you died,I'm so sorry" Harry sobbed. She kissed him on the forehead.

"It'a ok Harry it wasn't your fault,I forgive you" she replied back crying.

"Buffy your back,I missed you" Liam sobbed as well.

"I know Liam and I'm back and SINGLE and ready to mingle haha" she replied laughing Liam,Harry and I laughed as well.

"What about us?" louis asked.

"Why the fuck should I give you a hug,you both killed so many people it's not normal. Then you go an find to sluts and bloody have 'it' with them and then drink from then,But Zayn,Liam and Harry didn't so why the hell should I hug you huh answer me Louis?" she snapped back. Hey both stayed silent.

"Yeah I thought so,come on boys lets go somewhere and have some fun" she said. We followed her out the tour bus and outside to god knows where.

A/N hoped you like it yay Buffy's back hope your glad she's back. I really like this book and hope you do to. Sorry it took me ages to update.

Comment

Vote

Follow lol ;)