Chapter 13

Buffy's POV

"He is so hot god I just want to-to" I was cut off by Liam,Harry and Zayn pinning me to the ground.

"Want to what babe?" Harry growled.

"Nothing don't worry" they all gave me a smirk.

"Maybe we should show her what we could do and make her forget about him" Harry said to the others. They nodded and Harry picked me up and swung me over his shoulders and smacked my bum in the process, earning a few chuckles from the boys. We got to Harry's room, I got thrown on the bed followed by kisses on my neck, stomach and the other side of my neck. I kept moaning and then we heard a bang on the wall.

"Can you guys shut up we're trying to sleep here since Sierra has got a broken nose!" I heard Niall yell

"We'll maybe she shouldn't have been mouth and I wouldn't of punched her and broken it!" I yelled back.

"God I hate you your such a bitch and I hate having you here!" I didn't listen to him until I heard harry get off the bed, in nothing but his boxers I didn't even notice he got unchanged.

"I'm seriously sick of this shit, if you ever call her names again I swear your wont even be able to freaking say Sierra got it!" We heard him yell I heard a door slam and Harry walk in pissed off. I started to laugh and he smirked.

"What was his reaction when you said that?" I asked.

"He looked pissed but frightened at the same time because I don't really have a go a him" the other boys were laughing, but went back to what they were doing before. I heard moans and groans coming from Niall's room. I heard a scream and dead silence, I looked at the boys and they gave me a confused look. We got up and went to his room to find Niall sucking blood from Sierra, I could still see her breathing but barely.

"Niall stop you'll kill her" he stopped and started crying.

"Babe, babe please wake up" he gave her some of his blood, she started slowly healing but was completely blacked out.

"Please I love you" he said and I walked out crying, I mean I still have feelings for him but ow they're changing. I heard a loud ouch and all three of the boys stomping into Harry's bedroom. They saw me crying and started cuddling me, saying 'he's a bastard' and 'he don't deserve you' trying to make me feel better.

"I don't want to ever speak to him again" I said and I laid down on the pillow. I felt the boys cuddling me I started to drift off to sleep.

"Night babe don't worry about him, we can treat you way better"

"I know and that's why I think I'm falling for you" I could imagine the smile on their faces.

"We'll we are already in love with you so yeah" I heard Harry say.

A/N hoped you guys liked it I'm sorry it's short I'm really sick and I just don't feel good. I hope it's enough, comment what you thought.

Comment

Follow

Vote