Chapter 9

Zayns POV.

I walked through the cemetery and went to the one place I go to when I'm upset.

"Hey Vanessa, I don't know what to do I love a girl and I never thought I could live someone after you. But I guess I have" I said to my ex dead girlfriend. She died when I just became a vampire she turned me to be with me forever,but hunters killed her and I kept locked up in my room for months until we all had to stalk Buffy and I fell in love with her.

"I hate knowing that I'm moving on from you and that in love with someone else" I said tears coming from my eyes.

I stood there for half an hour until I decided to leave. I walked away and walked back to the tour bus I hate living in London while my dead ex girlfriend is in Australia. I got inside an noticed that Harry and Liam were sitting on the couch watching Scream. I walked up to my room and sat on my bed thinking about all the memories me and Vanessa had.

*Flashback*

"Come on Zayn please can we please" Vanessa said begging me to take her to the movies to see the hunger games. She read all three of the books in four days,it was very hard to get her attention in them four days.

"Fine but only if we can have some fun when we get back?" I asked,she giggled and got up to get her coat.

*Flashback over*

I felt tears streaming down my face,that was one of my favourite memories of us together. I loved her laugh,her green eyes and the way her voice went funny when she lied. I just hope I can make Buffy mine she doesn't deserve Niall at all.

A/N hoped you guys liked that one. I know it's short but I have to go to bed soon so I updated for you and I'm gonna update boarding school from hell tomorrow. Comment what you thought of it.

Comment

Fan

Vote