Chapter 15

"Ahh I'm bored" I said, we were all sitting on the couch apart from the other two.

"I know, I wish there was something to do."

"Holy shit, I just had a great idea." Harry suddenly said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Why don't we have a party, we haven't had one in ages." We all nodded, the boys got up and started to ring up and invite people.

"What the hell is happening here?" Louis asked as he came in.

"Nothing we're just having a party." Harry said.

"Well you guys can't really have it in our tour bus can you?"

"We're actually having it outside. Since there is a big field thing for it."

"Whatever just don't annoy me." He said in a bitchy tone.

"We'll if you don't annoy us we won't annoy you." I said giving him a fake smile.

"Whatever bitch." He said before walking off.

"God I wish I was a freaking vampire, cause I'd rip his balls clean off." Harry laughed and went back to where Liam and Zayn were. I sat down flicking through the channels, when I heard a scream and a crash then nothing. I didn't worry about it and settled on reruns of X factor.

"Buffy!" I heard someone scream from outside.

"What now." I said to myself before going outside.

"Yes?"

"Can you help us set up please?" Liam asked as he and Zayn were getting stocks for a fire.

"Where are you getting beer from?"

"We know some people, who are willing to bring some." Zayn answered. I grabbed some chairs that we found in the tour bus and put them all over the place.

"How's that?"

"Good." All three of them said together.

*Party Time*

I was in a pair of shorts with a jumper on keeping me warm. I was happily dancing with people and having drinks. The fire was set up nicely thanks to Liam and lots of people were sitting on the chairs I had put out.

"So how's it going baby?" Some drunk guy asked me.

"Sorry I'm going now." I seriously just wanted to get away from him. I chugged down a few more drinks until I was pretty drunk. I walked to the woods that is near the field and sit down before I get sick. I sat down on a log and just thought about what has happened through my life.

"Beautiful night ain't it?" I was startled by Niall and Louis.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing just to sit and chat." They both sat down next to me and I knew something wasn't right.

"So Buffy Niall told me he kissed you and that you told him to get out."

"Yeah so he deserved it for what he did, your a dick." I said to both of them.

"And why should you care you obviously like them two other things." I continued.

"Yeah well they're kinda gone, you can say we've gotten rid of em." Niall said and chuckled.

"So that's what the scream was right?"

"Yep" They both said. I sat there feeling very uncomfortable.

"I might head off boys." I said getting up but I was pulled back down.

"Please don't leave yet." Louis said.
One more thing and I'm outta here.

"So how you going Buffy with all that's happened." That's it.

"Goodbye you idiots" I said getting up and walking away.

"Come back here."

"Just go away, god leave me alone."

"No" They both grabbed me and Niall put his hand on my mouth. They dragged me back into the woods, while I struggled as much as I could.

"Shh it's ok."

"Seriously go away. I don't want nothing to do with you. God I hate you go away, find some other girl to torture."

"Please just come with us we want to show you something." Louis said.

"Hell no, why would I want to go somewhere with you. No." They looked at each other and back at me.

"Fine." I felt a pinch and something being injected in my blood. They drugged me.

"I really hate yous." Was the last thing I said before I was out.

Zayn's POV

"hey mate have you see Buffy?" I asked a random bloke.

"Um the blonde thing?"

"Yes."

"I think I saw we walk into the woods and then two boys followed."

"Shit!" I ran into the woods looking for her but no sign of her. I caught her smell and it lead further into the woods. I gulped before running to get Liam and Harry.

A/N ok I know it's short but I wanted to give you a cliffhanger. so hoped you liked it and I will start working on updating Its in their DNA. comment why you thought.

Comment
Vote
Follow.