Chapter 7

Niall's POV

We led them to our limo, my girl sat away from me. Louis and his girl were making out well she's not shy. I moved closer to my girl I grabbed her and compelled her to kiss me and bloody hell she was a better kisser nearly better than Buffy. I heard Louis say to his girl to not scream and to be perfectly fine with it.

"Lou we should keep em until Buffy comes back?" he was a bit unsure then he nodded. He bit into her. He moaned in pleasure.

"Now what is your name babe?" I asked.

"Sierra" she said.

"Well you're going to make out with me and when we get home let the rest of the boys feed on you and then have sex with me do you understand?" she nodded and she pushed me on the floor and straddled me ooh I like control. I used my vampire speed to flip us over so I was on top. I kissed her lips and then went down her jawline to her neck. My fangs came out and I bit into her neck. Her blood was so sweet way better than Buffy's blood. I stopped after a while and healed her. Then we went back to making out.

"Louis and Niall we're back at the tour bus" Louis grabbed his girls hand and I grabbed sierra's hand and took her inside.

"We're back" lou and I shouted. Zayn and the rest of the boys came down.

"where's jade Zayn?" I asked.

"She's gone to Tasmania,she'll be back in two weeks. She'll be back with all the necessary stuff she needs for the spell to bring Buffy back" he said.

"But the spell might kill her thou,you said that you won't let her do it" I said.

"She wants to do it,Buffy needs to get away from from the dark force" he said.

"Why?"

"It's the reason why it's getting stronger it's using Buffy for strength,she's his power"

"What does it mean?"

"It means that the dark force is Buffy and she needs to come back to life or she'll come back evil and kill everyone until she kills naomi" what but Buffy isn't that evil..

A/N ok guys that was a bad chapter and cliffhanger and it is a really bad cliffhanger. Ok hoped you guys liked it and comment what you thought of it.

Comment

Fan

Vote