This weekend I don't want to think about Liam, Nathan or feelings in general.

•••

Liam Black

Today when I woke up I was a bit surprised when I noticed I didn't feel so tense as I normally would. In the back of my head I knew it had something to do with last night. That damn kiss, the one I shared with Belle it was really something else. It gave me such a drive in the pit of my stomach I've never felt before. Honestly it scared the hell out of me but, I knew I needed to ignore it.

I didn't know what it was, none of my previous submissive's made me feel like that. Not even the girlfriend I had in high school who I only used for sex. Belle was just my submissive though, nothing more, nothing less. Even if it gave me a weird feeling to say that, it's true.

And in this moment I knew I couldn't kiss her like that anymore, not even if I was already addicted to it.

My eyes caught Nathan as he walked to the elevator, coincidentally at the same time as me. I mentally bit my tongue knowing how jealous I can get. I can easily say something just to claim Belle so he knows she's mine. It's actually strange to think that before Belle came to the company we were friends.

"Hey Liam, I've actually been needing to talk to you." he said, making me internally groan.

"About?" I asked, pressing the button to my floor.

"It's some more papers on the advertisement of the company that you have to sign." he explained, "Or if you're too busy I could just give them to Belle."

My jaw clenched at how suggestive he sounded, I gritted my teeth together, "Nathan, you know belle and I have something going on don't you?"

"Yeah I heard it's complicated." he stated.

I clenched my fists together, "Complicated?" I questioned, "Where did you hear that?"

"Belle, herself." he replied, just as the elevator went off and opened up to his floor.

After it closed, I scoffed to myself my whole body was filled with irritation. Why would she tell him we were complicated, I thought it was pretty fucking clear what we were. If it wasn't I'm for sure going to show her. Once the elevator doors opened though, it was a completely different story. She was on the couches looking at something on her phone with a smile on her lips.

When she seen me, she leapt up from the couch, showing me her phone excitedly. It was a picture of a golden retriever puppy.

"Gracie says that we can't get him but, he's so cute right?" I bit back a smile at how joyful she sounded, excitement clear in her diamond eyes.

She was cute.

She took her phone away and looked down, her cheeks turning that shade of red I love, "Sorry I got a little excited." she mumbled, I just bit my lip eyeing her facial features.

"It's alright." I stated, bringing my palm up to rest against her cheek to tilt her head up, her icy blue eyes meeting mine.

"Where did you go?" she asked, I swiped the pad of my thumb against her lips a little softly.

"Just to check something out." I replied, eyeing her pink lips that were so addictive.

She shut her eyes and I admired how she looked, she was so fucking beautiful. Her breathing slowed and I groaned. When she opened her eyes, they were filled with such emotion, was that always there? Or am I simply just being naive, in the moment though I didn't care.