Chapter 2

Two weeks later:

Dropping my keys on the kitchen island I walk to Claire's room, opening the door to see her sleeping figure cuddled up Nick under a blanket.

I smile content with this image, different from her yelling and crying while Andrew insulted her.

Moving towards the bathroom seeing as it was 7:00am and I started work at 8:45, taking a quick shower and it was the weirdest habit but I brush my teeth while I was in the shower, cause like why not, not like I'm spitting on myself or something.

Rubbing on some lotion, blow drying my hair, and doing my makeup in the time span of 50 minutes I start to search for an outfit when Claire peaks in my closet.

"What's up?" I ask her while pulling down an outfit from the hangers

"Nothing" she smiles all giddy and happy, her smile looking like a grin and her cheeks flushed bright red

"Somebody's happy" I wiggle my eyebrows at her pulling on my clothes

"God" she groans "He's so sweet and gentle, don't say you told me so but you were right about him" she sighs

"Bitch, I told you so! next time try listening to the words coming out of my mouth" I gesture with my hands, pointing at my ear, talking with my hand and making that hand signal of vomiting but giving her you a dumb bitch face.

I got a facial expression for almost everything, facial expressions that sometimes speak for me and people who know me know exactly what I'm saying just by looking at my face.

"Asshole" she mutters

"Dumb ass" I responded "I'll talk to you later though for some details but I need to go" I grab my bag placing some of the essentials, some makeup, charger, phone, gum, wallet, a brush.

"Love you" I shout throwing an air kiss, walking out of the room.

"Love you too" she shouts back

"Bye Nicky" I tease walking pass him in the kitchen grabbing my keys "Make sure to clean up your guys mess later" I make a jerking off gesture before laughing at the blush on his face and walking out the door when Claire walked in

Rushing down the hall I heard the door open and her shouting "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY SOPHIA?"

"I DIDN'T SAY JACK SHIT" I shout back laughing as she looks so confused, looking back towards the apartment, she'd so jack him off though and I like a clean home.

*****

"Morning Lindsey" I greet one of my friends who worked the lobby's front desk, placing a salted caramel mocha in front of her

"Morning Sof" she smiles looking up and seeing the drink, her smile growing bigger "Thank you, how much do I owe you this time"

"You owe me the same amount as last time" I shake my head "Nothing, so quit asking that all the time like I'm going to one day give you a price" I give her a knowing look and walk away with the coffees from Starbucks and some muffins, breakfast sandwiches and donut boxes from Rosies cafe for everyone else.

I did this once or twice a week, brought food for my co-workers on my floor just because I felt like, I was friends with almost everyone in the building, knew them all by first and last name, there position and what department they were from.

"Morning Rachel" I smile at the receptionist on my floor and place the donut boxes, the muffins, and sandwiches down knowing someone would take them to the break room. Taking three of each and passing Rachel her coffee before walking towards my bosses office, noticing I was 5 minutes late