gang shit no lame shit

Two weeks later

A R I A N N A

"Baby... ARIANNA?" Mom said loudly

I was zoned out that I didn't even realize that my mom was calling my name multiple times trying to get my attention on these baby outfit.

"Sorry mom but what were you saying again?" I said looking at her

"I SAID now do you like this for the baby or no?" She said shaking her head

"Um yeah mom.... it's cute for the baby" I said smiling

She nodded her head while going back to looking through the baby section.

After, I got the DNA result that Bryson and I took to see if the baby was his or not. Let's just say things ain't been going as plan like how did it not come back that he was not the father. I still don't understand because he's the only guy that I slept with during that time and the last guy that I fucked was 4 or 5 months before this so how does that make sense?

Now what do I gotta do to show or tell him that he is the damn father of this fucking baby like it takes two to fucking tango so Bryson must have paid someone to fake that result. Why would I fucking lie bout and shit like the truth is out so there's no reason for me to continue lying for tho.

I honestly wish that Aaliyah and I could talk things out even if Bryson wasn't the father and shit. I know what I did was truly fucked up and I completely understand like I would have done the same if I was in her spot right now. I just wish that I could have the person who was always there for me and was a sister to me back in my life.

"Ohhh Arianna like there goes Aaliyah over there now let's go say hey" Mom said smiling

Well it's now or never..
______