hit different

four days later

B R Y S O N

"Mama now Imma need yo ass to chill out real quick so daddy can put yo shoes on" I said looking at her

I honestly have been trying my best to get this little girl damn shoes on but Chanel has been throwing a tantrum for the last 10 minutes now. I don't wanna tap them damn legs but I don't know what to do right now like I wish Aaliyah was here right now.

"Chanel Dior Johnson if you don't sit right then the idea of us getting ice cream later will not happened at fucking all" I said shaking my head

"I WANT MY MOMMMMYYYY" Chanel said crying

That's when I placed Chanel's right shoe down on the floor then placed my face in my hand to take a deep breath like lord. I grabbed my phone that was on the couch to start calling Aaliyah after a couple of rings then Aaliyah finally answered the phone.

"Hello?" She said quietly

"Did I wake you, Liyah?" I said sighing

"Yes now what is it Bryson?" She said yawning

"Nene is throwing one of her tantrums again and she wants you so that's why I am calling you right now?" I said shaking my head

"Facetime me" Aaliyah said sighing

"Chanel now yo mama is on the phone" I said looking at Chanel

Nene quickly got up from the stairs to ran over towards me.

"MOMMMYYYY" She said smiling

Now this girl is so fucking spoiled like on god.

"BABBYYYYY now I miss you so much munchies" Aaliyah said smiling

While they were just talking and shit, I just looked at Aaliyah to think bout how we will never get back together and be that couple that I always wanted us to be when we first got married. It's no going back from what happened like I honestly wish that I didn't do what I did to Aaliyah because she really did ride with a nigga but she will never look at me the same. Now I don't even blame her like I wouldn't either if she ever did that to me.

It's deadass crazy that my own mother had to open my eyes and mind to this whole situation that's going on right now. I lost the woman who would have done anything for me, to be honest. How she had nothing but a good heart and I broke it like she never had that type of love after her mom died from her dad. All she ever wanted was a hope in finding a guy who will show her what real love is but now she will never be able to feel that because of my dumbass.

I know it might not ever happen but Imma put it into the universe that Aaliyah and I will get back together and rekindle what we had before all of this dumbass bullshit. The only girl that I wanted and will always want is Aaliyah Renee White.