nights like this..

a month later

A A L I Y A H

A A L I Y A H

"JAYBEEEE STOP NENE HELP ME" I said laughing

"She won't be able to help you Liyah" Jaybee said tickling me

As I was calling out for help, that's when I heard little feet running across the wooden floor and I saw Chanel coming in my bedroom trying to stop Jaybee from tickling me and Chanel jumped on Jaybee trying to pull him off of me.

"Leave my mommy alone beast" She said laughing

While we were having fun and enjoying our best life over here then that's when my phone started ringing on the nightstand. Jaybee let me go then went to Chanel to start tickling her. I moved over to grab my phone that was on the nightstand to answered it without looking at the caller id like usual.

"Hello?" I said looking at Jaybee and Nene

"Hey my favorite daughter" My dad said

"Dad, I'm your only daughter like are you tryna to tell me something old man?" I said laughing

"Actually Keisha is my other favorite daughter but yo old man is done with kids cuz Chanel ass is enough for me like what do you be giving that kid with all that energy and shit?" He said with a chuckle

"Dad, I don't even know either and fuck Keisha ratchet ass but what good with you and yo boo?" I said smiling

I zoned out while looking at Jaybee and Chanel play with each other. Over the last couple of weeks, they have began getting more and more closer like Chanel really doesn't like people but I'm kinda surprised that she allowed Jaybee to be around her. The last month has been really good to me and my family cuz no matter what we are put through the whites will always bounces back. I started getting back into music like everyone around me has been motivating me to keep doing what I love and never stop, that's what I'm going now.

For Bryson now I haven't heard from him in a month like he comes get Chanel but not like how he used to and Nene has been feeling some type of way about not seeing her dad like she used too. One day, Nene asked me if her dad loved her and cared about her like let me tell you that shit hurts cuz I understand that type of pain after my mom died and my dad would abuse me and he had me wondering if he ever did love me or care about me. For Nene to be so young, that little girl shouldn't even be asking those type of questions wondering if her parent love her or not.

But back to Bryson, that man has been ghost honestly like ain't nobody seen or heard from him. The last person to see him was Bully and that nigga said Bryson doesn't look himself like I don't know if I should feel sad for him or not care about how he look or feel since he didn't care about me when we were together. Bully has told me when those pregnancy results came back in and Bryson showed them to him and mama that's when mama wasn't having it and wanted a retake on those test. So Bryson went to the doctor that we went to when I was pregnant and they took aleast 3 to 4 test and he is the father. Honestly, I didn't want to believe those results when Bully told me but hey, it's life.. huh?