for however long

three weeks later

A A L I Y A H

"Mama come and eat yo dinner please" I said loudly

As I was fixing Chanel plate like all I heard was little feet running on the wooden floor while Dora was playing on her ipad.

"Mommy can we-... That's when Chanel was cut off by someone ringing the doorbell now it can't be Keisha because she has her own personal key plus she's on tour right now. Now for Asia like she would always call me before she comes over to the house.

"So change of plans lovebug like why don't we play hide and go seek mama. Now you hide and I will find you but if I don't find you in 5 minutes then you get sum candy before dinner, okay?" I said looking at her

"YAYYAYA CANDDYYYY OTAY MOMMY" Chanel said running off

The doorbell went off once again.

I just stood there trying to think if I should answer it or maybe they will just go away but they might keep ringing the doorbell. I began walking to the front door to look thru the peephole.

That's when my face expression quickly changed because I couldn't believe what I was seeing like I have to be dreaming right now. How did he even find us plus get in the gated community, to be honest.

Before I opened the door to come face to face with the man that I once was deeply in love with and cared about on the other side of the door.

"Aaliyah now I know you are there" He said loudly

I opened the door to look at Bryson who once was my bestfriend but also my husband who promised on our wedding day to never hurt me but look where we are right now... broken and damaged!

"How? Just how did you even find us Bryson" I said crossing my arms

"You know that I got connections Aaliyah like let's not act fucking dum-... He was cut off by Chanel coming from the guest bedroom yelling for me.

"MOMM-... DADDDYYYY" Chanel said loudly

"Damn I miss you so much mamas" Bryson said hugging her tightly

"I miss you more daddy" Chanel said smiling

I stood there with my arm crossed while looking down at the ground before looking back at Chanel and Bryson.

"Daddy come like I want to show you all of my toys that mommy and KeKe got me" Chanel said looking at him

Chanel grabbed his hand then took off running towards her playroom that was full with her and Ashley toys.

I took a deep breath and closed the door once they were in the house. Now I gotta tell Keisha about this shit right now so while they were having a time together then I started making my way back to the kitchen to grab my phone.