selfish

three days later

A A L I Y AH

It has been crazy how it's been three days and not one sign of Bryson like he hasn't even called to check up on me or his own daughter. I had to lie to her bout where he really was now I honestly hate lying to my daughter because she will think that it's going to be okay to lie in the future.

If I'm going to be honest now Bryson truly broke me to the fucking core like it's no coming back from that shit. I'm filing for divorce because I fucking refuse to be married to a man now let me change that a lil ass boy who can't keep his damn dick in his pants to save his life or his marriage.

I was currently getting Chanel ready for daycare because Keisha and I have sum errands to run along with drop by Arianna to talk to her because she has not answer any of my calls for the last four days. So since we both still have each other keys then why not do a lil pop up on her to see what's been going on and shit.

"You look so beautiful mamas" I said looking at her

"Can I show daddy?" Chanel said smiling

"We can show daddy when you come back home from daycare because we don't want to wake him up right now" I said picking her up

That's when I walked us downstairs to the living room then there was a knock on the front door which caused us to look to the front door to see that it was only Keisha.

"Oh my god... look at my goddaughter like you a whole baddie boo" Keisha said smiling

"What's a baddie?" Nene said confused

"Well a baddie is someone who look real good like you mamas" Keisha said looking at her

While Keisha and Nene were having their own conversation then I went to the kitchen to grab Chanel's lunchbox and bookbag and started walking back towards them

"Let's go mamas before we are late" I said looking at them

Keisha picked up Chanel and walked out of the house to the car while I locked the door behind us.

Once we were all in the car, that's when I started pulled out of the driveway to start out journey to Nene's daycare while singing Baby Shark.

15 mins later

We finally made it to Chanel's daycare then I parked the car to get out so I could get Chanel out of the car. Once I got her out then I grabbed her bookbag to help her put it on and handed her the lunchbox too.

"Say byebye keke" I said holding Nene

"Byebye Keke" Chanel said blowing a kiss to Keisha

"Byebye baby like Imma miss you" Keisha said fake crying

Now this bitch here chile...