time flies..

4 years later

A A L I Y A H

"Nene please stop jumping on the couch for mommy, okay?" I said looking at her

"Otay mommy" She said sitting down

Well, it's been a long time since I last talked to you guys but let's say that alot of shit has been happening in the last 3 or 4 years now let's start from the beginning.

So when the girls and I came back to New York from going to war with King and his people now not even 24 hours later then Bryson proposed to me at the beach where he asked me to be his girlfriend. I finally felt that God was putting my life back together again and I couldn't ask for anything more right now. I truly felt blessed but it would been more of a blessing if my lil man was here with us but I know my mother is taking care of him while I hold it down for him.

But you're probably saying that I better not start complaining because you got the man that every bitch in the world wants and pregnant with his baby. Now I know that love but here's the thing so who would have thought a beautiful love story that you have been dreaming about like those Happily Ever After Fairytales shows that would come on HBO earlier in the morning quickly turn into a fucking nightmare in a heartbeat.

The first year of our marriage was actually good and peaceful with no drama or nothing but once Bryson went back to doing what he always loved was rapping then that's when shit started to change. I'm not that type of person to tell someone not to go after their dreams but Bryson is starting to become a different person from the guy that I married or fall deeply in love with, to be honest.

Bryson told me the day that he proposed to me that the world is yours but now I'm thinking how the world can't be yours.

I would say maybe after a year of him going back to rapping there were sum rumors going around about him cheating on me not just one time but TWO FUCKING TIMES. I didn't want to believe it at all because i said before this isn't the man that I married and shit at all. I asked him bout the rumors then he would tell me that they weren't true and people will make up rumors to break us up. In the back of my head something was telling me that this man that I love and also have a kid with was lying thru his teeth.

But enough of my marriage, now you're probably wondering who Elijah is now that's my younger brother that I didn't even know nothing bout til last year. So during the time of my dad engaged with my mother like he had a one-night stand with sum woman name Britney. The crazy thing was that she doesn't even live in New York but she used to live in London. The only reason that she was really over here because one of her friends live here and it was her birthday too. 

Now after years of looking for my dad then Britney finally found him in London so my dad didn't wanna spend the rest of his life in New York like he wanted to travel, to be honest. That's when Britney told him like he couldn't believe it at all even though Elijah look just like my dad. My dad wanted to believe that was his son but he wanted to make sure so they took a DNA test to find out that Elijah is his son. So after that they would go out spend time with each other just to get to know each other.