Chapter 5

"RENA ROUGE! WAIT WAIT" Kitty Noir screamed. Rena Rouge turned quickly to only see the fragile lost boy. She looked deeply into his eyes...they looked just like Adrien's. Rena shook her head and hugged him quickly.

"Where were you,you scared me!" Rena gasped. Kitty looked at her with fear in his eyes.

"I-i want to ask you something...about Chat Noir. Why did Hawkmoth leave after his death?" Kitty Noir asked frantically. Rena Rouge looked at him with eyes as big as saucers. She didn't have an answer to that. They both didn't know that Ladybug was standing there. Ladybug gasped.

"Kitty Noir, how did you know about..." Ladybug said somberly. Kitty Noir turned quickly to see Ladybug, devastated. He felt extremely awful.

"Ladybug,I'm so so sorry,i-i-i" Kitty Noir freaked out. Before he knew it, he had another panic attack. Rena and Ladybug ran to save him and to calm him down. After Chase cooled down he looked down sadly.

"I'm sorry, I really am Ladybug. I guess...I'll never live up to the real Chat Noir. I'm...useless." Kitty Noir cried. He looked out into the stars, and took off his miraculous. He shoved it into Ladybug's hands and sobbed.

"I'M SORRY THAT YOU HATE ME!" Chase yelped. Ladybug gasped. She looked at him somberly and started crying.

"Ch-chase, I don't hate you. And you know what Kitty- I mean Chat Noir told me once?" Ladybug hick-upped. Chase looked at her. Rena held Ladybug in her arms.

"HE TOLD ME THAT NO ONE IS USELESS...NO ONE, and kid, so what if you're a little inexperienced..." Ladybug's words formed into Adrien's.

"Don't worry Marinette. My father will choose your design. You're really talented! Really REALLY talented!" Adrien exclaimed. Marinette frowned. Adrien noticed.

"I'm really sorry Adrien, but I'm...not that talented. I mean your father is the best designer out there. He's worked with multiple students who are a 100x more talented than me. And I'm just a...l-loser. Who has a crazy unrealistic dream...I'm really sorry Adrien." Marinette felt tears forming. She looked up and blinked them away. Adrien noticed.He smiled.

"So if you're a little inexperienced. Not everyone is perfect..." Adrien's words formed into Ladybug's...

"But our flaws is what makes us so unique and...different. It helps us learn from our mistakes. We can't pressure ourselves to be perfect all the time. So, don't worry, you'll be okay." Ladybug recited Adrien's encouraging words. She felt herself smiling again. And crying. Rena looked at her. She smiled too. She hasn't seen Ladybug smiled in a long time. Carapace was quietly listening. He wanted to smile but he just couldn't. He wanted to kill Hawkmoth. He wanted him dead. Hawkmoth deserves it anyway. But after listening to Ladybug, he knew he couldn't kill Hawkmoth. He knew he couldn't. Adrien wouldn't have liked that. Dang. What is that Chase kid doing to us. Carapace grunted and sped into the night. He just found out who Hawkmoth was. But right now wasn't a good time to tell Ladybug and Queen Bee and...R-Rena Roug- Ah no. Who cares about her. Sh-she was there for Marinette, but not for me. And she wonders why I hate her so much. Okay maybe not hate but strongly dislike. Carapace thought angrily.