Chapter One

"LADYBUG WATCH OUT!" Kitty Noir yelped out to his partner. Ladybug looks to her right, Prince Justice strikes at her. Luckily Kitty Noir pushes her out of the way and cataclysms his sword. All at the same time. Kitty Noir was getting used to being a superhero. Ever since Ladybug chosen HIM to be a hero he stayed devoted to being loyal and honest with her. Ladybug captured the akuma, and purified it. Kitty Noir smiled at Ladybug while she didn't look.
"We did awesome! We won! Just like always! Pound it?" Kitty Noir exclaimed while he held his fist towards her. She looks at him, grunts and ignores his fist bump.
"It was nothing, make sure to meet Rena and Queen Bee at the Eiffel Tower tonight for patrol." Ladybug said sternly. She left as her yo yo pulled her away. Kitty Noir put down his fist bump and sighed. Why didn't she return his fist bumps. Did she not like him? He made sure to ask Rena Rouge tonight.

"Why doesn't Ladybug like me?" Kitty Noir said suddenly during patrol. Rena looked at him like he was crazy.
" Who said that?" She asked. Queen Bee ignored them but she knew what Kitty Noir was gonna ask.
"She never returns my fist bumps, maybe she hates me or something, but why doesn't she return them, maybe you guys know?" Kitty Noir asked. Rena Rouge looked at Queen Bee. They thought of Adrien. The recent Chat Noir. Ladybug's best friend and partner. Marinette's lover, crush. Queen Bee sniffled.
"You see...a long time ago, Ladybug had another partner. His name was Chat Noir. He was her best friend, partner, lover, basically her world. They fought together and never went against each other. They loved each other. Then...one day they were fighting Hawk Moth, a former villain. He pushed Chat Noir off a skyscraper and he couldn't save himself...nor Ladybug. So he...fell to his death, and that's when Ladybug freaked out. She got to him, and he was already dead. Her best friend was killed in front of her. Even her miraculous ladybugs couldn't save him. She couldn't do one. More. Pound it with him." Rena Rouge explained. Queen Bee was in tears. So was Rena Rouge. Carapace heard everything. He angrily stomped to Rena Rouge.
"Really aly- Rena Rouge, you're gonna tell him that story? Seriously unbelievable. You know what I'm happy that we broke up all those years ago." Carapace said angrily. Rena Rouge sighed. Nino used to be so bubbly, like Marinette, but they both became distant and cold. Like Gabriel Agreste. Rena Rouge thought of all of her adventures with Chat Noir, and how Marinette used to gush how amazing Adrien was. Alya missed those days. When she was with Nino, and Marinette was her usual bubbly, clumsy self. She used to be such a dork. Alya remembered when she used to post on the Ladyblog. But that was long gone. Forever. She remembered how Adrien was annoyingly oblivious, but was a dork like Marinette. She sighed. But those days were long gone.

Authors note: okay this was inspired by yannafanart from instagram. But yeah I actually wanna see how this story is gonna progress :)