Chapter 3

"CHAT NOIR WATCH OUT-" Marinette woke up in a frantic. She breathed heavily and started to cry again. She had another dream of losing Chat Noir. Each dream was different each time but each time got even worse. Tikki woke up suddenly hearing Marinette cry again. Tikki sighed and hugged her. Marinette had severe PTSD since the day Chat Noir died. And to make matters worse she already had severe anxiety before he even died. When she was a teenager, when everything was normal.

"H-hi Adrien! Ho-how your was morning- ER- I MEAN HOW WAS YOUR MORNING" Marinette stuttered as she tried to talk to Adrien. Adrien smiled at her and waved at her.

" Good morning, Marinette" Adrien said kindly. Marinette smiled at him.

Marinette sighed. She was always such a mess around Adrien. She smiled at the memory.

Knock Knock

Marinette looked at Tikki, as if, who could be here? Marinette got up and dressed into more better clothes. She went to answer the door. It was Luka. Marinette smiled a little.

"Hey, Luka, what are you doing here?" Marinette asked. Luka smirked. He led her to her room. Marinette already knew what he was gonna try to do.

"Luka, I don't really want to-" Marinette started.

"Marinette, you have a day off, c'mon, it'll be fun! We can go see the Eiffel tower, wouldn't you want to see it? And the Notre Dame. " Luka exclaimed. Marinette groaned but gave in to Luka. Luka knew how much Marinette was in pain. So he always tried to figure out ways to cheer her up. Even if it meant taking her to the places that she once loved, to now hates the most. Because most of her memories there included either Adrien or Chat Noir. Luka always set aside his feelings, and only puts Marinette's first.

Marinette and Luka walked along the Siene, where they passed Andre. Andre smiled at Marinette, he haven't seen her in so long.

"Hello, Marinette, long time no see, would you like some icecream, it doesn't have to be a lovers one. " Andre kindly offered. Marinette thought about it and sighed. She nodded as a yes. Luka looked at her a little bit shocked but smiled.

"Blueberry for your hair, strawberry for your lips, and here is your perfect icecream" Andre sang to Marinette. Marinette giggled. She stopped herself and smiled graciously. Luka hasn't heard her giggle in a long time. He smiled and then hugged her tightly. Marinette was caught off guard.

"Marinette, I want to say that you can talk to me if you need me, I know how much you miss Adrien. I know you miss Chat Noir's puns, and craziness. But you can't hold your feelings in. Not anymore, it's not healthy. " Luka cried. Marinette started crying and hugged Luka back.

"Thank y-you, Luka" Marinette smiled wearily. Luka smiled. Then he teased her for her messy hair. She punched him as hard as she could and well, Luka winced. Afterall, she was the superheroine of Paris. The guardian. Marinette smiled at Luka and looked at him. She thought to herself, What if I gave Luka a chance? I think I can see a future with him, I mean he is a good du- Err no Marinette,you're not ready. You have to take care of yourself first. Marinette sighed. She was only 29 years old. Almost 30. She sighed, maybe it was time to let go and move on...at an especially slow pace.