Chapter 17

Earth 1: Gotham City

The Justice League, Ninja Turtles, Scooby Gang, & Hellboy continue to fight off the Shadow Demons, Mousers, & vampires who are lead by Sinestro. Sinestro got back up after being taken down by Hal Jordan right before Superman & John Stewart left, he flies down from the building he was knocked into and approaches Hal Jordan.

Sinestro: Jordan. What took you so long?

Hal Jordan: Just had to deal with your new friends.

Sinestro & Gren Lantern take to the skies to duel one another, as The Anti-Monitor prepares to unleash his next Anti-Paragon.

The Anti-Monitor: Count, it's feeding time.

Dracula transforms into a bat and flies away from the Technodrome and makes his way down to Gotham City, going passed by Sinestro & Green Lantern's duel as he see's The Slayer & Hellboy fighting against his vampires. Buffy notices the bat flying down as it transforms back into the count as he makes his entrance.

Buffy Summers: Oh, you've got to be kidding me.

Dracula: So you're this Slayer I heard so much about.

Hellboy: Is that who I think it is?

Dracula: Allow me to introduce myself. I am Count Vlad Dracula of Earth 30. I am the Anti-Paragon of Inhumanity.

Hellboy: A Anti-Paragon? Let me guess, The Anti-Monitor choose you to kills us, correct?

Dracula: Indeed.

Buffy Summers: I've dealt with 1 Dracula before on my earth, I can deal with you too.

Dracula: But you've never dealt with a vampire like me.

Dracula puts his hands together as he opens them up slowly, summoning a flaming sword.

Buffy Summers: Ok, my Dracula couldn't do that.

Dracula: I've killed many vampire hunters, werewolves, sorcerer's, witches, & even Frankenstein's  creation.

Hellboy: You killed Frankenstein? He was my favorite.

Dracula: I even killed demons, too.

Hellboy: Ok, now you're asking for an ass beating.

Buffy draws up her Slayer Axe as Doctor Fate comes and conjures up a sword and gives it to Hellboy.

Doctor Fate: Hellboy, here!

Hellboy: Thanks, doc. It's on now!

Buffy & Hellboy begin to duel with Dracula, but he is faster than any vampire Buffy has fought or any creature Hellboy has fought. Meanwhile, The Flash & Reverse Flash have now fought their way onto the front steps of Gotham City Hall as Eobard Thawne is getting the best of Barry Allen.

Reverse Flash: Let's face it, Allen. I will always be superior to you. I will always be stronger than you. And most importantly, I will always be faster than you!

The Flash: I won't let you win this one, Thawne.

Reverse Flash uses his super speed to punch Flash in the face over and over again, The Flash is helpless as he appears to be defeated. Just as Reverse Flash was going for the death blow, Hawkgirl comes swooping in knocking down Thawne of his feet.