Chapter 11

Earth 1: The Monitor's Ship

Zatanna: He's in Arkham, isn't he?

The Flash: Yes.

Hannah Baker: Why the fuck is he in Arkham?

Hellboy: What's Arkham?

Batman: Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane. A psychiatric hospital for the criminals who are insane. Where the worst of the worst are locked up.

Hannah Baker: Like, The Joker?

Batman looks at Hannah as he is surprised that she knows who The Joker is.

Batman: What do you know about him?

Hannah Baker: On my earth, you guys are all fictional characters from comic books. I even watched your guy's movies.

Mikey: There are movies about us? Radical.

Hannah Baker: I loved the 1st two Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movies, the 3rd one sucked.

Mikey: Oh, that sucks.

Hannah Baker: I've watched both Hellboy movies.

Hellboy: They made movies about me too?

Hannah Baker: I even watched Buffy The Vampire Slayer, both the movie & the show.

Buffy Summers: You know who I am?

Hannah Baker: Oh yeah, you're a total badass. And Angel was hot!

Buffy Summers: Yeah, he is.

Hannah Baker: But most important, I've watched all Batman movies, even Batman & Robin.

John Constantine: That bad, huh.

Hannah Baker: Cringy, not as cringy as 60's Batman. But, the one thing I do know is this, your arch enemy is The Joker. I've seen the despicable things he's done in the movies, but Clay told me he's done even worse in the comics.

Batman: Like killing Robin.

Hannah Baker: Yeah, his name was Jason Todd. Joker used his mother as bait to lay a trap, he beat him to death in front of his mother.

Batman: But when I got there, it was too late. Joker blew up the building with both Jason & his mother inside.

Hannah Baker: Clay recommended me that I read The Killing Joke. I read it. In it he shoots...

Batman: Barbara Gordon, Batgirl.

Hannah Baker: So it did happened to you then.

Batman: Yes. The Joker is indeed the worst one.

Supergirl: Wait, you said that Clay told you all this things that happened between Batman & Joker, right?

Hannah Baker: Yeah, he's a huge fan.

Supergirl: Oh shit!

John Stewart: What is it, Supergirl?

Supergirl: If Batman is a fictional character on Earth 217 and Clay is a huge fan...

Superman: Then Clay know Batman's identity.

Hannah Baker: Bruce Wayne.

Batman knows his enemies will have Clay captured and he'll tell them that they are fictional characters which they'll realize that he will know that Batman is Bruce Wayne. Batman immediately contacts Alfred at the Batcave.

Ultimate Crisisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें