The doctor noticed that patient had his eyes open, so he stopped looking so grumpy. 'So you actually woke up.' He said it more to himself. Then he raised his voice. 'Hello, my name is Park Seung Min, and this is °°° Hospital. If you can hear me, nod.'

The patient  even wanted to speak, but nothing came out from his mouth, so he just nodded as he was ordered to.

'Ok, nice to see that you're so eager to say something, but you've been intubated when you came here and you've been laying for a while. Don't worry, I'm going to call a nurse, she's going to give you some water to start your voice engine, heh.' Doctor wanted to sound funny, but unfortunately his joke wasn't making anyone laugh.

The man wasn't sure if he heard good. He has been intubated? Why? What is wrong with him?

Doctor said his joke, smirked by himself and approached the head of the bed to press the button to call the nurse. 'Okay, she's coming. Before that, tell me, do you know why you're here? Again nod or shake.'

The man tried to remember anything, but after a moment he shook his head to the sides. This move caused a new wave of ringing pain inside the head, so he scowled. Really, his head was hazy and heavy, he tired to think about some explanation, but nothing came to his mind.

'Do you have someone that we can call to come?' The handsome man contradicted. 'Hmm, that's no good. But don't worry and don't move too much. You had a concussion.'

Soon, the nurse walked into the room. She was small, but she had some kind of fierce glance. She had her hair tied in a bun and wore nice, claret nurse suit. Her lips were naturally smiling, even though she looked tired. She was blushing and breathing heavily. The call made her run from the other room.

The doctor looked at herfrom her head to toes. 'Oh, it's your duty today, Aeri? Never mind. Runstandard tests for him, pressure, maybe morphology. But firstly give him somewater and ask some questions, because he says he don't know, why he's here, nofamily members, ok? Call me, when you're done.' He patted her shoulder and leftthe room. 'What's for today's lunch...' Could be still heard, when he was waswalking towards the door, but suddenly he stopped, moved few steps back andpassed the patient's card to the nurse. Then he left.

She looked at it and for a second she tightened her lips in anger. Then she took a deep breath and professional smile came back to her kind face.

She turned to the patient. 'Hi, my name is Kim Aeri. Give me a second, I'm going to get some tools.' And she disappeared for a minute and came back with a trolley. On top of it was water jug, from which she poured the liquid to the cup with a straw. She served it to the man.

'Here. First, take a sip.'

He sipped and felt as it was slightly burning his throat. Second and following were nicer, felling much better.

'Isn't it good now? First sip hurts, but you didn't speak for a while so it probably was completely dry. Okay?'

The man grunted. 'Yeah...' He said hoarsely, but was glad that he was in ability to talk again. His voice was deep.

'Much better.' She pulled out a pen from her pocket and started prepared herself to write down some information. She also noted which tests they have to carry on him.

'Before we will move you to perform the examination, we have to have a little talk, okay?' She clearly overused one word. It made the man chuckle, which in his current situation looked more like a stroke. 'Something is wrong?

He focused. 'Don't be... so... okay... about everything...'

'As for someone whose voice was shut down for few days you certainly are talkative, aren't you?' She smirked, noticing that he wasn't rude. 'But ok-, I mean, alright, I will try my best to avoid saying that word. Tell me what do you fell right now? Try to only answer yes, no or crisply.' And she looks at him, waiting for the response.