{you transfer to your younger sisters school.}

Start from the beginning

"Y/n?" I heard Hobi call out as his 6 friends were beside him.

"Hobi!" I said and ran into his arms. "I missed you." I said and broke the hug.

"We should go to lunch, come on then we can talk." He said and linked our arms.

Students just stood there wide eyed. "What the hell just happened." Eunha asked. This was her first time seeing me happy.

At lunch:

"Wait so you got into another fight and you already got kicked out of all the other schools?" Hobi asked.

"Mhm." I said and bit into my food but it tasted like shit since it was school lunch. "Oh, I know you, I saw you on the bus." I said to the guy who has been eyeing me this whole time.

"Yeah." He said. I took this time to study his facial features.

"Wow." I said under my breath.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He said.

The day of prom:

Over the time of getting to know Hobi's friends I grew to like Jungkook and we ended up dating.

"Aish where is this boy?" I asked and looked at the time on my phone. Jungkook texted me 5 minutes ago that he wanted to ask me something and I should meet him on the field.

When I got here there was no sign of him. "Y/n?" I heard Jungkook call out from behind me.

I turned around and saw him holding a sign. 'Will you go to prom with me?' I chuckled.

"Will you?" He asked. 'How could I reject my boyfriend.' I thought.

"Yes." I said in a soft tone.

His lips met mine but left each other once I heard people cheering from behind. I laughed at Hobi who was fake crying.

After prom:

If you're wondering what happened to Eunha well... nothing, she didn't get in trouble but I did.

They told me it was a fake video and I was grounded.

I opened the door to my house and was greeted with yelling. "Where were you!? Huh!?" My step dad asked me.

"Prom..." I said with a 'duh' tone.

"Who said you were allowed to go?" He asked, stepping closer.

"Me, I did." I said and stood tall.

"Go to your room." He said.

"No! You're not my dad, who are you to tell me what to do?! Until you act like a father to me then you can tell me what to do!" I yelled in his face.

He slapped me. "leave!"

"Whatever." I muttered under my breath.

Outside Y/n's house:

I called Hobi since I didn't want Jungkook to know my situation. "Get in." Hobi said as he pulled up in front of me with one of the window's down.

I put my suitcase in the back seat and sat on the passenger's side. "Can I live with you since I'm basically homeless?" I asked. He hummed in approval. "Thanks."

Hobi's House:

I walked into the living room and saw Jungkook still in his tux from prom. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked as Hobi walked in behind me with my suitcase.

"She's moving in." Hobi said with a smile.

"What? Why?" Jungkook stood up.

"My parents kicked me out." I smiled.

"I'll bring this to your old room." Hobi said and left. I used to live with him when I was younger due to family problems but I ended up moving back in with my parents.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jungkook asked as he held my hands.

"I didn't want you to worry."

"Do you wanna live with me?" He asked.

"I don't want to be a burden."

"You won't. My parents are rarely home, they're always on business trips." He said.

"Are you sure?" I asked and he hummed.

"Finally, I got your suitcase up to your room." Hoseok said and flopped on the couch.

"Um Hoseok, I'm gonna live with Jungkook." I said.

He groaned and got back up. "Thank you." Jungkook said.

"Love yoooou~" I said. "Thank you Jungkook. you're the best boyfriend ever." I said and hugged him.

"I love you." Jungkook said for the first time.

"I love you too~" I said for the first time as well.