I slowly pushed into him causing his body to become tenser than before. "Ah shit Min." I groaned and it felt amazing but it had to hurt him. "Baby relax or it will hurt badly." I told him and kissed his stomach up to his shoulder in an attempt to calm him. He nodded and loosened himself a little while I bottomed out inside him.

I waited and sucked on his neck till he gave me some indication that it was okay to move. He couldn't talk so he just needily whined and nodded. I took that as my sign to move and start to slowly thrust into into his tightness. "God Jimin." I growled and grabbed his hips as he wrapped his legs and arms around me.

I quickly pulled out and stepped away making him whine loudly. "Daddy why!" He cried. "What did I tell you?" I scolded him and he instantly got it. "Won't again! Sorry... please." He cried and shifted on the bed so he was on his stomach. His ass was up and inviting. I abruptly pushed right back into him and he moaned loudly.

"More!" He yelled and I continued to thrust in and out of his tight hole hard and hastily. His head rolled back and he arched his back due to the immense amount of pleasure. "Daddy ah~ please touch me!" He yelled and I ignored his request. "Baby you look so fucking good." I groaned and grabbed a gandful of his long blonde hair.

He whined and moaned but I didn't stop pushing into him. I don't think I could. "Ah daddy please! Touch Minnie!" He screamed and squeezed his eyes. He had already cum once but he was hard all over agin. "No. Cum untouched for daddy." I demanded and he shook his head rapidly.

"Can't daddy! Please Minnie can't!" He yelled with tears streaming down his face as I roughly penetrated him from behind. The bed frame started to hit the wall with every thrust causing a constant beat.

"You wanna be good for daddy?" I asked lowly in his ear. "Y-yes." He stuttered. "You wanna make daddy happy?" As soon as he was going to answer I made sure to go balls deep with a hard thrust making him trip over his words. "Y-Ah yes~" He cried.

"Cum for me baby. Make daddy happy." I whispered and the next thing I knew Jimin was releasing on the bed while I slowly fucked him. "Ah- Daddy~" He mewled. "I'm so close baby." I told the him while thrusting into him relentlessly, chasing my high.

"Ah!" Jimin yelled due to the over sensitivity. But I'm too close to stop now. "Yes! Yes right there!" He moaned as I continued to demolish his prostate. And after a few more we both came and collapsed on the bed. I was in a trance of ecstasy coming down from my high.

"Jimin that was some on the best sex I've ever had." I panted and he nodded and agreed. I propped myself up to hover over him and he whined. "I can't take it again Jungkookie." He whined loudly making me chuckle. "Baby I just wanted to kiss you Goodnight." I explained and Jimin immediately pressed his lips against mine.

"Mm~" He moaned into the kiss causing a smile to appear on my face. "Let's not get you call worked up again." I told him and he agreed again and cuddled into me. The rest of the night was spent watching movies and cuddling. It couldn't have been more perfect.

-

Jimin POV

I woke up smiling as I felt Jungkooks strong arms around me. "Good morning beautiful." He growled in my ear lowly. Maybe I'm just feeling the effects of last night again because it went straight to my dick. "Morning Kook-Ah." I responded in a hushed tone. I felt my erection growing and could hear my breathing change.

I didn't want Jungkook to know how horny I was for him. How much I wanted him. So I pumped myself slowly under the covers praying he would notice. "Baby." He smirked and I could help but get harder. "I know what you're doing." He teased and I whined. I don't care anymore. I'm so hard.