~14~

{Flashback}

{Flashback}

„Does Ni-Ki like her?" The boy asked.

„He likes her a lot" Jungwon chuckled while
the boy beside him looked dead serious. Eventually his laughter died and switched with confusion.

„Tell him to stop" He coldly said, confusing the clueless Jungwon even more.

„Why?" Jungwon asked as the other shook his head.

„She isn't the problem but it's Junghwan" He said. „And I know that you and him have a bad past" He continued, startling the younger boy.

„But what has this to do with Ni-Ki?" Jungwon questioned as the older body put his hand in his pocket.

„Junghwans family is powerful which could affect his family but mostly Ni-Ki. They know many things...too many things" The boy replied, turning around, ready to leave as Jungwon tried to stop him.

„And if you ask why he needs to stay away from Y/N, they are best friends and Y/N could even try to trick him, nowadays you can't trust anyone" With that, the tall boy walked away, leaving the younger dumbfounded boy alone.

„I seriously feel bad for this kid" He sighed (referring to Ni-Ki).

{end of the Flashback}

It was afternoon and Jungwon waited for his best friend who he had fought with to come. Waiting infront of his door for almost an hour, the older boy slowly lost hope and wanted to leave but then spotted the familiar face.

„Ni-Ki!" Jungwon yelled while running to him. The younger boy was clueless and thought that Jungwon was still mad at him.

„Uh...what are you doing here?" He asked confused as Jungwon curved his into a smile, showing off his cute dimples.

„Gosh, do even know how relieved I am right now? I have been waiting for almost one hour and I also got your bag" He said, handing the bag to the younger boy which he gladly accepted.

„Thank you...and I thought you are mad at me" Ni-Ki said unsure, waiting for his respond.

„Look, I am being honest, I was a bit mad but it was my fault too and I also need to tell you something very important" Jungwon said as Ni-Ki sighed in relieve.

„I think it's too private let's go in" Jungwon suggested as the younger boy agreed and both of them went in.

Then they made themselves comfortable on the couch and it began to get serious.

„Were you with Y/N" The older boy asked, catching the full attention from the younger one.

„Why do you ask?" Ni-Ki raised his eyebrow at the boy beside him.