~28~

The young japanese boy woke up in a unfamiliar room as he immediately got up, fearing that he got kidnapped.

After seeing the sleeping figure beside his bed he sighed relieved and calmed down, still staring at the sleeping girl. Without knowing a smile formed on his handsome face as he gently caressed his crushes pink tinted cheek.

Unexpectedly Y/N fluttered her beautiful eyes open, startling the now blushing boy as he quickly looked away, acting as nothing happened.

„Oh Ni-Ki you are awake" She smiled widely at the flustered boy who tried to hide himself but failed.

He then finally decided to look back, about to say something when he suddenly stopped and only looked into her mesmerizing eyes. The young girl confusedly looked at him back as they both held eye contact for a long time.

After realizing they both immediately looked away, blushing like crazy.

Nobody dared to say anything as the akward silent ate them alive.

„What happened?" Y/N asked, trying to brush away the akward tension while Ni-Ki akwardly scratched his nape.

„I didn't feel well, so I sneaked out to the toilet and somehow fainted" He answered as Y/N nodded. She was more than relieved that nothing more happened. When she heard the news Y/N dropped everything and immediately ran to the sanitary room, only to find a peaceful sleeping Ni-Ki.

„Who brought me here?" Now it was the boy's turn to ask. The young girl didn't know herself so she only could shrug her shoulders as Ni-Ki nodded.

Again silence filled the air. None of the teens knew what to say or what to do and only at the cold floor, hoping that someone would speak up.

„School already ended,so do you wanna stay or-"

„Leave!" Ni-Ki cut her off as she nodded.

                           {time skip}

Both of them went home and their goodbye was rather awkward than comfortable. But why is it so awkward for them? After all they are only friends...well for now only.

The young girl immediately ran to her room after she bid her bye to her crush.

„Y/N what's happening to you?!" She sighed frustratedly while hiding herself in her pillow.
The whole walk screamed awkwardness as the teens breath and footsteps were only heard.

A light shade of red was clearly visible omg Y/N's cheeks as she regretted being like that and not talking to him. But after all Ni-Ki wasn't any different.

„Gosh, why am I so stupid?!" Ni-Ki frustratedly ran his hand trough his ethereal blonde hair as he sighed. Both felt the same way not only because of the awkward moment but because they liked each other too. The young japanese boy couldn't wait to confess, however he was rather nervous than exited and feared the worst.

After walking circles for a few minutes Ni-Ki finally calmed down and looked outside, greeted by the full moon in the darkness.

„I can't wait any longer...I need to confess!" He said as he quickly took his phone and called a number.

„What's up Ni-Ki, are you okay?" Jungwon asked worried. May be late but better than not asking at all.

„I left because Y/N said that she's gonna wait for you and I thought you wanted to be alo—"

„Yes, I am fine don't worry wonie" Ni-Ki cut him off but couldn't ignore what his older best friend said as his cheeks grew a light shade of red.

„So, what is it?" The korean boy asked. Ni-Ki first hesitated to tell his best friends because he knew the teasing would get more intense.

„Ni-Ki?" He asked again as a loud sigher was heard.

„I am gonna confess to her in a few days and I need your and Junghwan's help" There he finally said it. Then it was silence as the younger boy wondered if Jungwon was still there.

„You are gonna confess?!" Taki and Daniel yelled at the same time scaring the Ni-Ki(Taki is finally debuting and still waiting to Daniel though :( ).

„Yes, I will" Embarrassment was heard in the lover's boy voice as all three best friends laughed at him and he quickly ended the call, throwing himself on his soft bed.

However there was one thing he couldn't hide. His smile.
———————————————————————-
Happy New Year everyone! This is the first post in 2021 and let's hope it will be a better year!❤️