~30~

„Where is she?" Ni-Ki mumbled under his breath. The poor boy kept looking as his watch, hoping that the doorbell would ring at any moment. The friends group started to worry too, not even a message to anyone as they panicked.

„What if something happened?" Dahyun panicked as Junghwan lightly hit her arm, making her roll her eyes.

„Stop overthinking!" Junghwan said. He wasn't a big fan of overthinking and trusted Y/N, his best friends for years. But the other friends agreed to Dahyun because almost 20 minutes were over and Ni-Ki couldn't wait anymore as he quickly called Y/N.

But Y/N couldn't answer the call. The elderly creepy man kept moving closer to the poor girl, making it hard to move her arms as she kept getting squished to the bus. She never felt this uncomfortable and scared before as she prayed for someone to come save her.

„Gosh, what should I do now?" She panicked. Y/N knew that she took the wrong bus, but there was no escape from the uncomfortable situation.

She did what she had to do.

Y/N used all her energy and pushed the creepy man from his seat as she took her chance and stood up from the seat and ran to the end of the bus while the older man groaned in pain. After 1 Minute, the door finally opened as the scared girl quickly got off the bus and ran to no where, just far away from the bus.

Panting heavily she stopped and knew she was in trouble.

„I got lost, shit!" Y/N cursed in anger and in fear. Already being 30 minutes late, the creepy old man and now lost. Could anything get worse?

Luckily there was something called a phone and she immediately took it out of her pocket and called her lover boy, hoping that he would pick the call up. And guess what happened...he did.

„Y/N, Y/N, Y/N—"

„Calm down Ni-Ki"

„Okay, okay...where are you?"

„Um...I am lost an—"

„WHAT?!" The young boy yelled through the phone as strangers gave weird stares to the embarrassed girl who quickly went to a quieter place.

Actually it was a park where less people were, almost no one. With the time passing it got colder and colder and the poor girl was already suffering and freezing alone.

„I am gonna pick you up, stay where you are" With that the japanese boy ended the call, leaving Y/N confused and worried. How will he find her? She didn't give him any address, not even details but luckily Ni-Ki had an idea. He tracked her from her Snapchat, which was a smart and easy idea.

Y/N did what Ni-Ki said and waited, even though she was worried as hell. Since it was winter,it got darker as time passed and the young girl got more worried. She wasn't scared of the dark, but if the things/bad people that linger out there, especially being completely lost and her only light and connection would be her phone. And guess what? As she looked at her phone,her heart almost dropped.

„What, only 10%?!" Y/N mumbled under breath. Panicking? No, a very bad idea. Instead the young girl tried to keep her cool and could only hope for Ni-Ki and the others to find her.

On the other hand...

„Damn, it's really cozy here!" Junghwan who was sitting beside Dahyun said.

„Shut up" Dahyun rolled her eyes as she pressed her head against the window.

The whole group made their way to find their friend. Since it was already dark, they hurried up but seems like the bus took longer than expected.

„She only has 7%" Ni-Ki panicked while Daniel tried to calm him down. To make sure that Y/N is okay,he kept chatting with her and made sure that she isn't alone and scared anymore.
Actually... Ni-Ki was more scared than Y/N.

„That's more than enough, cause we are almost there" Jungwon said, still focused on Ni-Ki's phone. As the oldest and the leader of the pack he had to care about the younger one's.

Ni-Ki sighed in relieved as Jungwon chuckled at him, showing off his famous dimples. He knew that his best friend was head over toes for Y/N and it was quite funny for him. Wouldn't the japanese boy like her, then the dimple boy maybe would have tried. After all Y/N was the only one who caught Jungwon's attention with her amazing personality. Luckily, it was just a one sided crush, it already faded.

„We are here!" Jungwon yelled as they all ran out at once, surprising the strangers on the bus.

After jumping out the bus, they immediately started running, not stopping while Y/N was still clueless.

But suddenly the leader lost track. Her bitmoji disappeared as he sighed in annoyance, because they were so close to her. Everyone panicked of course and again as the leader he calmed everyone down and made a plan.

„If you find her, call me!" He said as everyone nodded and made their way to different directions, only to find her. Unlike Y/N, they knew the town quite well but it's been awhile since any of them went their.

                            {time skip}

„Shit,my phone died!" Y/N cursed under her breath as she clenched her fists. The poor girl was already freezing to death and hoped that one of her friends would pass by and save her any minute.

„Y/N!" A yell was heard she immediately recognized the familiar voice she wanted to hear so bad.

„Ni-Ki!" They both ran to each other, almost tripping but they couldn't care less. They hugged each other tightly, not wanting to let go any second as the japanese boy could already sense that the poor girl was freezing.

Without thinking, Ni-Ki gave his cost and beanie to the freezing girl as she smiled weakly at him.

Suddenly it started to...snow! Both of them couldn't believe their own eyes, it was really snowing! The snow slowly fell on top of the still hugging couple as they broke from each other and looked deeply into the other one's eyes.

Till Ni-Ki slowly leaned in, both of their soft lips met. The finally kissed.

„Finally" Jungwon smiled proudly at the couple.
————————————————————————