~6~

„Thank you" Niki whispered, smiling which she couldn't see sadly

„For what?" Y/N asked.

„For always being there for me" He replied,as the girl smiled widely.

„Whenever you need me, just call me and I will be there" She said.

After awhile Niki calmed down and stood up, reaching his hand out for the girl infront of him, which she gladly accepted, smiling sweetly at him.

„We are only friends for a few days, but it feels like years" He said, earning a chuckle from the girl.

„That's true" She smiled. „I already feel comfortable with your presence" She added.

„Same with me" He smiled softly.

„Lessons are about to start, but I am sure you still need some time to rest" Y/N said.

„I will just go home" Niki forced a fake smile.

„Are you sure, you want to go home?"She asked with a worried expression.

The boy hesitated a quick with his answer.

„Don't worry, I will find away" He said as she nodded.

„Then see you tomorrow" She bid her bye at him.

„See you tomorrow!" He waved his hand, then running into the I-Land (school name lol).

There she was, standing alone at the rooftop, thinking about what just happened. The cold breeze made her hair fly and messy, but she couldn't care less.

„I hope he's really okay" She sighted.

„And he accidentally took my jacket too..."

{time skip}

School was over and the three friends walked out of the school, standing infront of the gates.

„Y/N!" A familiar voice yelled.

„Oh-hey Jungwon" Y/N greeted him.

„Have you seen Niki by any chance?" He asked, worried.

„Yes, I found him on the rooftop and talked a bit with him and then went home, sorry for not telling you guys" She said, feeling guilty.

„No, it's fine, thank you for telling me" Jungwon smiled. „See you tomorrow" He said, while rushing somewhere.

„He didn't tell any of his friends?" She thought, panicking a little bit.

„Guys-„

The girl turned around, only be greeted by random students walking, but no sight of her friends.

Y/N was confused, but shrugged it off, maybe they had something important to do, but she was dissapointed too since they would have told her.

„Today is a weird day" She said.