~9~

Niki woke up and was greeted by the bright  sunlight on his face, while birds chirped in harmony outside

Niki woke up and was greeted by the bright sunlight on his face, while birds chirped in harmony outside. He was more than refreshed which was weird, because he almost got no slept, but he had a feeling that it would be a great day. The boy felt in in his blood.

All sad thoughts disappeared and Niki was filled with happiness and hope.

„Why do I feel so good?" The boy asked confused, while stretching his arms.

Then he got up and took his phone. With a happily smile he continued to go to the bathroom and do his morning routine. There was no time pressure, which confused the boy even more. Perfect timing he guessed.

It's been awhile since he did his morning and night routine, with a depressed mood you can't do anything. This day was really different and it gave him hope.

After his routine he looked at the mirror and oh boy he was more than shocked.

„Is this really me?" Niki asked shocked, admiring his own reflection.

No tired eyebags, no red swollen eyes, no pimples at all. All he saw was a happy boy who looked utterly handsome.

„I loo handsome today" The boy gasped, not believing what he said and saw in the mirror.

After admiring himself for a little more, he webt out of the bathroom and straight to his room. No worries at all, it was weird but he liked it a lot.

Then his phone began to ring and Niki became a little bit anxious, but was relieved seeing the caller.

„Good Morning Y/N!" He happily greeted, clearly in a good mood and smiling, which she couldn't saw.

„Good Morning Niki, and sounds like you are in a good mood" The girl greeted back in a good mood too.

„Indeed" He replied. „Anyways,why do you call me so early?" Niki asked.

„Oh-I just wanted to check on you, because you were pretty late online and I thought you overslept maybe" Y/N replied.

„Thank you for always caring about me" The replied as Y/N tried not to squeal in happiness from the boy's words.

„No, problem! Also I still need to get ready, so see you later!" She said.

„See you later!" He bid his bye as the girl ended the call.

He knew that it would be his day, and nobody would stop him, right?

Afterwards he walked to his closet and picked some new clean clothes out and was confused.

„Who washed them?" He asked himself, without a reply, but shrugged it off.

As he wore his clothes, he admired himself again. How confidence was boosted to the max level as he smiled brightly.

Then he walked out of his room, licking the door again even though he was alone. You never can be sure. Walking down to the kitchen, he grabbed milk and and bowl of cereals. It was the first time after months that he had a provers breakfast, no wonder why he was so skinny.

Niki put some music on, because it was kinda lonely alone.

„The glistening stars
The brightly lit buildings
We're shining brightly
In our own rooms, In our own stars"

„Some lights, ambitious
Some lights, rebellious
Everyone's shining lights
Each and every one is precious"

„This dark night (Don't be lonely)
Like stars (We shine)
Don't disappear
Because you're an important existence
Let us shine"
Mikrokosmos- BTS

Again a song which suited his situation well and gave him hope. Finished with his breakfast, he wore his shoes and went out of the house, locking the door behind him.

The sun already shined and glowed Niki's Face up, making him even more handsome as strangers admired him from afar.

He only smiled at them, leaving them at awe and made his way to the school.

Surprisingly he met someone he wanted to meet. It was Y/N who happily greeted him, clearly in a good mood just as the boy.

„You are glowing today!" She complimented him, her heart was almost out of control as she admired his handsome face features, which were glowing in the sun.

"Thank you, but you too" Niki smiled at her, giving butterflies in her stomach.

They both continued to go together to the school. When they finally arrived, somehoe everyone was looking at them and the whispers started, but they both couldn't care less.

"Okay, I will go now in class, see you in lunch Niki!" The girl bid a bye, and unexpectedly hugged him as the boy stood there in shock, but hugged her back after coming back to his senses.

„S-See you!" He stuttered in quickly walked away, his face was red and he was embarrassed.

„Wrong side" Y/N chuckled, as Niki quickly went to the other side, almost running.

Then in class he couldn't stop thinking about the scenario. Embarrassment took over him and he hid his face behind his hands as Taki looked confused to him.

„You good bro?" His friend asked as the boy beside him nodded and gave him a thumbs up.

„Oh-I almost forgot!" Taki said. „You can't be in lunch with Y/N, because Jungwon wanted to talk with you" He continued.

„What?! Why?" Niki groaned. It was a really good chance that he didn't want to miss. He was more than annoyed at the fact it was the same time as Y/N's lunch meeting.

„He said it's really important and it's about Junghwan too..." The boy whispered the last part, which made Niki curious. He always wanted to know what was going on between both of them.

„Tell me, what should I choose
Either angel and devil" Angel or Devil- TXT.

What did Niki choose? Did he cancelled the plan with his so called „crush", which was a really good opportunity to get closer or did he choose to know the „drama" between Junghwan and his friend Jungwon? It was indeed a very hard question...
———————————————————————
NIKI BECAME SECOND PLACE, I AM SO PROUD OF OUR BOY🥺💗PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR HIM!!!

Word count: 1k