~11~

The girl ran and ran non stop, till she arrived at a place where no one was

The girl ran and ran non stop, till she arrived at a place where no one was. While being confused she walked and just followed where her heart brung her and then she loudly gasped.

There was he, laying on the cold floor while hugging his knees and shaking violently. Suddenly it hit her like a truck, it wasn't the first time experiencing this. Deja Vu.

Y/N immediately ran to him and removed her jacket, covering the poor boy and hugging him tightly.

„It's okay,I am here now Niki" The girl whispered, still hugging him and patting his back lightly.

„Slowly breath in and out" She said as Niki tried it.

It took a longer time till he fully recovered and they both were basically skipping but both couldn't care less.

Then Y/N carefully dragged him. Her one arm on his waist, trying to carry him while the others was holding his hand which was around her shoulders. Luckily the height difference wasn't that big and he wasn't heavy at all.

After walking for a bit, she carefully sat him on one of the benches, wrapping her jacket around his shoulders. Then she sat down again and silence came...

It was comfortable silence, both didn't say anything for a few minutes till the boy broke it.

„Thank you for everything Y/N" Niki thanked, looking straight as the girl looked at him.

„No, need to thank me" She softly smiled at him as he finally looked over her. And he swore his heart skipped a beat by her Innoncent & angelic smile.

„It's crazy how you always come at the right time, you are my angel" The boy said, while Y/N cheeks flushed a light red color, shocked and flustered.

When Niki realized his last sentence, he widened his eyes, gasping in shock while his hand was holding his mouth closed.

„I-I didn't mean it in that way!" He said, while his face heated up to maximum.

Or what if he really meant it? Anyways, it made Y/N a little bit sad but it was a big deal for her.
Why would someone like Niki like he anyway.
She was just an ordinary girl while Niki was popular, talented and smart, but everyone has dark sides.

Akward silence took over the teens. One was fiddling with her fingers while the other ones was looking around.

„If I am allowed to ask..what did happen? Why were you...you know" Y/N broke the silence and carefully asked.

„Had a fight with my friends and...I regret every single word I said" Niki sighed, carefully leaning back on the bench and snuggling onto the girls jacket, while smelling the vanilla aroma. Probably her perfume.

„That's really bad, but why did you guys argue?" The girl asked, a bit curios. ‚The reason they fought over must have been really important' that's what she thought.

„Oh well..." The boy didn't know what to say. He didn't want to lie but he didn't want to tell it was „her" either.

„It's private sorry..." He said, feeling bad. Niki knew that he could trust her,even thought he only know her for a few days,but it would be too embarrassing for him.

„It's fine, no need to be sorry" She smiled at him. Curiously killed her but she still had to respect his privacy (unlike some other people🙄 sae*angs)

„Wait, what time is it now?" Niki asked scared. If his mom would find out that he skipped he would be dead meat.

„I forgot to take my phone with me but I think we skipped like 2 lessons" Y/N answered as his heart stopped for a moment.

„Shit" He mumbled under his breath while getting nervous again.

„Everything Fine?" The girl asked confused.

„My mom is going to kill me, but for real" He replied, while frustratedly running his hand through his hair and Y/N had to admit, he looked very handsome even after crying and being in a depressed mood. But his smile is definitely the best thing and she missed it.

„Calm down first" She parted his shoulder. „There is no way she finds out, don't worry" She continued.

„She always has a way" The boy sighed again.

„This time not" Y/N said, confusing the boy.

„What do you mean?" Niki asked curious, but still scared.

„I have a plan" Y/N smiled softly.

‚This time I will protect you'
————————————————————————
I miss Niki :( he posted a few hours ago and I already miss him lmao, anyways I don't think I can update sooner, I am sorry :(