~3~

New day as Y/N walked together with her best friend Dahyun

New day as Y/N walked together with her best friend Dahyun. No sight from the male best friend thought,which made the two females sad.

They tried to contact him the day before, constantly apologizing but Junghwan blocked them both everywhere.

As they walked in they saw the tall male. Y/N and he had eye contact but the boy immediately left as the girl did nothing but smiled sadly.

„It's okay going to be okay" Her friend patted her shoulder, trying to cheer her up while as Y/N nodded.

Then Jungwon came out of nowhere.

„Good Morning Girls" Jungwon smiled brightly, showing his cute dimples.

„Good Morning" Both said in unison,one in a happier tone while the other in a sadder tone.

„Hey, why so sad?" He asked, confused.

„I don't think I will do this" Y/N suddenly said, making the two others shock.

„Why?" The handsome male gasped.

„Y/N it's your chance!" Dahyun said.

She thought about it, she thought very clearly about it as Junghwan words never left her head.

„I only wanted to protect you but here we go again, bye" What did he mean by that?

„I know it's a very kind offer from you but I have to decline, sorry" Y/N said, walking away leaving the boy in shock followed by Dahyun who followed her.

„Why-„

„There is something about them we don't know but Junghwan does" She sighed.

And with that the girls made their way to Junghwan.

„Did she really-„

„I told you Jungwon" Taki smiled as Daniel juts shook his head.

„Where's Niki by the way?" The boy who was still in shock asked.

„He said he wouldn't attend school today" Daniel replied, making Jungwon raise his eyebrow.

„Did something happen?" He asked again, earning shoulder shrug from both of them because they don't know.

„Anyways but we need her! Also she is the only girl Niki thinks is „okay"!" Jungwon said, groaning in frustration.

„She likes Niki but he won't believe us" Taki said, earning nod from the two.

„Well, he doesn't believe in love so..." Daniel said.

„Because he didn't receive any from his parents...

{time skip}

The three friends were shopping together in the city after school.

Y/N explained everything to Junghwan and he seemed more then happy even thought he didn't tell him the secret.

There's nothing against Niki but about a particular person, he really wants to tell them soon if it's the right time.

„How does this look?" Y/N asked, holding a T-Shirt up.

„Tasteless" Dahyun said, earning a glare from Y/N.

„It's okay I guess" Junghwan replied, earning a nod from the girl.

„So how is-„

„HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU NOT TO RUNAWAY?!" Someone yelled suddenly ,making everyone jump in surprise and shock.

The three best friends looked at the direction where the voice came from and saw a familiar person standing there akwardly, hanging his head low, avoiding any eye contract.

Poor boy was really embarrassed,especially in a public place it's worse. But he was used to being yelled at and being embarrassed even thought he never did anything wrong and is indeed very talented.

„It's Niki..." Y/N whispered in shock, feeling pity for the boy who still had his head lung low.

„YOU ALWAYS CAUSE TROUBLE, YOU ARE A MISTAKE" The woman who was his mom and was known to be strict screamed at him.

„That's enough!" A elderly man spoke and interrupted them.

„Don't dare to come home!" His mom stomped  away, leaving him with people worrying about him.

Niki finally lifted his head, meeting the eyes from the girl who crushed over him for so long.

Embarrassed he immediately looks away, tears forming in his eyes.

„I feel so bad for him" Dahyuns Face saddened.

„What kind of mom?!" Junghwan said in shock and anger.

„I-I am okay, thank you" Niki sobbed, walking away even though some people still asked him questions.

But on the other hand Y/N took the opportunity and excused herself.

„I will be back!" She said, rushing out.

Her friends knew that she wanted to follow Niki so they followed her, wanting to see what will happen between them.

„Shit!" Y/N mumbled, looking everywhere for the boy.

While running she kept her eyes open when she finally saw him.

Unexpected but on the rooftop.

She slowly approached the crying boy.

„Here take this" She handed him a tissue paper as he looked up, meeting her eyes.

And for both of them time stopped as they looked at eachothers eyes.

Her heart skipped a beat so did his, but then Niki looked away, embarrassed.

„T-Thank you" He sniffed, taking the tissue paper.

Both of their cheeks were bright red, followed by akward silence.

Till Niki broke it.

„W-Why are y-you here?" He sniffed, not making any eye contact.

„Because I was worried" Y/N sadly smiled at him.

„I-I am okay" Niki lied, which was very visible.

„You are not Niki and it's okay if you aren't" She replied.

Not knowing what to do she decided to hug him, trying calm his down as he frowned in shock.
————————————————————————
Please don't forget to vote for our little bean 🥺💗