Chapter 13: The Party

Start from the beginning

Y/N: (To himself) Come on, spit it out!

Starfire: (Sighs) I'm sorry.

She runs off back to her room.

Y/N facepalms in slight embarrasment.

Robin: What was that about?

Y/N: I'm sure you'll find out soon enough.

Timekip to Later in the Evening

Starfire emerges through the Ops Room door holding movies and popcorn.

Starfire: Friends! I invite you to join me in the togetherness of a stay-home movie night. I give you popcorn and non-cotton candies. Tell me, what sort of movie shall we view?

Robin: Action.

Beast Boy: Comedy.

Cyborg: Sci-Fi.

Raven: Horror.

Starfire drops the items in frustration.

Y/N: Whatever I don't give a sh-

Y/N is cut off mid-sentence by Blackfire coming in through the Ops Room door.

Blackfire: Forget the flix kids. We're going out!

Blackfire is wearing Starfire's usual uniform.

Blackfire: Heard about a party downtown. Cool crowd, hot music.

Beast Boy: Yeah!

Cyborg: I'm in!

Robin: Why not?

Y/N: Sure, I wouldn't mind getting out of here.

Blackfire: And it's in a creepy rundown warehouse...

Raven looks up in amusement.

Y/N: What are we waiting for?

The Titan's walk out towards the Ops Room door.

As Blackfire walks past Starfire, she says,

Blackfire: Hey sweetie, raided your closet. Hope you don't mind me borrowing your look.

Starfire: (Quietly) Why would I? You have already borrowed my friends.

Y/N walks up to Starfire.

Y/N: Hey, remember what I said. If you feel like she's manipulating you, do something about it.

Y/N walks off, follwoing the rest of the Titans. Starfire sighs and then follows.

Jump to Party in Creepy Rundown Warehouse

The Titan's are cutting through the crowd and Blackfire at the front of the line.

Blackfire: Step aside humans, the queen of the universe has arrived!

Y/N: Wow. I've never seen so many LED lights in one place.

Blackfire: Surely you big top superheroes aren't afraid of a little dancing.

Y/N: Well I don't know about you guys, but I've got some pretty sick moves up my sleeve.

(A/N) Please do not hate on me because of this next part. It is JUST FOR LAUGHS.

Y/N goes up to the Deejay and whispers something in his ear. The Deejay then changes the song
'Bad' by Michael Jackson.

Y/N steps into the center of the dancefloor and begins pulling off some killer Michael Jackson moves, as everybody starts clapping. The crowd starts cheering as he does a slick Moonwalk.