thank you God

chapter 20: Dad's Appreciation Notes A father is the one who dedicates themselves fully to his children and makes the greatest sacrifices. Treat your father with special attention because he deserves it! Let us give him your warm affection and let him know how much you appreciate everything your dad has done for you. We do not often say "Thank You Dad" to people in person. However, you can let your dad know how proud you are by sending him a cute text, note, letter, or thank-you card. Spend as much time as possible showing your father how much you appreciate his sacrifices and how much you love him. Here are some thank-you notes that you can send to your dad to cheer him up. Just pick the one that suits him best.
Thank you, God, for providing me with the most ideal homosexual partner ever. He resembles Jesus greatly but lacks supernatural abilities. I am grateful for this gift from you.
It would be sad if I saw you tortured and hanging from a cross again, even though you still look really hot. If the real Jesus Christ returned to life as my gay boyfriend, that would be amazing, he is marvelous and fabulous. I know who you look like; it is Jesus Christ, but you do not have any powers like him. After spending the day with Easter, I went to the bathroom where I saw Jesus having a shower.
After we finished making out, we went to McDonald's where I ordered chicken strips and Jesus ordered a Big Mac and a large Coke. He was washing around his powerful, seductive body for me, so I went inside. While we were kissing and making out, he grabbed me and put his dick up to my ass.
Father, I am grateful for the beauty I am surrounded by. Permit me to start perceiving everything around me as Your creation, and never allow me to take it for granted. You are the sexiest gay boyfriend I have ever had, and I will always appreciate all that you do and give you endless praise.