Jesus's in Paradise

Chapter 32 Jesus, my gay boyfriend, is in love with me. I feel like I am in Paradise, loving and happy. We play Twisted. Fuck the love the right way out in the ocean. He looks so hard in his swimsuit.
I bring my camera and film everything we did today. Nothing scary happened as in the found-footage horror movie. Let us pray for a lovely day. We are in love.Dear God, there are times when I feel weak or incapable of carrying on. But whenever I choose to focus on your goodness and who you are, Lord, my heart rejoices. I find strength in remembering your faithfulness, Father, and I ask that you continue to encourage me when times are tough. Jtake the wheel . Indeed.
He's so tall and handsome as hell he's so bad he does it so well I'm in love in Jesus and no one can't take him away from me he's mine. Fight for me he's on the fighting team Street boxing he's the best boxing when he won and won $50,000 we are so stinking Rich
almost I'm just kidding with you we are rich look what you made me do you make be too love you Jesus this could be paradise the one I need the most and we can love who I want to you
Dear God, I am so grateful that I can turn to you - in good time and in times where it feels like I cannot keep going. Lord, thank you for always hearing my cries. It gives me comfort to know that you are always there for me in trying times. In Jesus, take the wheel I pray. Amen. Life matter cuz I got Jesus around me and he always lets me know it was me I feel like I'm in Paradise With Jesus We Found Love In Paradise. Me and my gay boyfriend and lesbian friends Easter and Sarah going to the movies Seeing Paranormal Activity, which is one of my favorite found-footage horror films, on Halloween morning and indulging in some delicious popcorn is my plan. I own a ton of excellent found footage horror films. my favorite one is the one we watched at home with the quarantine; it is about serious people being trapped inside a building and trying to eat you. At the beginning of the movie, I was touching Jesus and grabbing my gay boyfriend's dick, and when we were done, he kissed me back.
What are your thoughts on the film? When we went to a haunted house, I felt that it was scary to buy some candy. Haunted houses that are terrifyingly scary and terrifying hold my hand. I kiss Jesus and you never let go of your arms. I can not wait to go home and have gay sex with you on Halloween. I need to get over this Halloween day.
Eat a small amount of candy with my partner; we should avoid overindulging in candy and save it for tomorrow to avoid becoming sick. Jesus remarked, "I do not feel so good. He just puked in the bathroom." I can wait to kiss him later.

Father, I am so grateful that you are in my life every single day. Please pardon me for being too prideful to ask for your assistance. I am incredibly grateful that you will always consider me to be your kid. I ask these things in the glory of you. Indeed. I just wanted to let you know that I wear a black beanie hat and have medium-length blonde hair. My gay boyfriend, Jesus, loves me. I am incredibly grateful to God for providing me with a gay boyfriend. He is very attractive, and everything is great with me. Judas and Jesus I am simply a holy testament to the fact that I still adore Jesus. Judas and I are two very attractive gay boyfriends. You do not need to worry about me or my love for you. Come on, let us play threesome! I want to suck the big, steamy, and delicious dicks that Jesus and Judas are showing off. Two really attractive gay guys are staring at me. piping hot, delicious tenderness Come on, let us get fucked.
It seems like it is difficult to find you are my love to me you are my Jesus my Jesus like a gay boyfriend I got a like to be gay on the way we get paid for it. Kissing each other sucking each other dicks yummy push it real good so hot so very hot Jesus and Judas has very strong sexy bodies hold me tight then I will follow you protect a gay guy.
The Gay Method Stay with me in the Gay way. Jesus, how can I depend on you when this might be the best life I have ever had?
This is how I live. Jesus, my gay boyfriend, feels better. He took a long nap and puked on the toilet. I gave him my aspirant, and in an hour and a half, he took off his clothes and showed me his sweet, sexy body. He got a very hot six-pack; I just had a nosebleed. I took a picture of him because we like to fuck a lot. The point is, he brings his dick up to my mouth and I keep sucking it sweetly. This is Jesus's Paradise. It is so hot. Paradise of love Jesus, take the wheel and drive to get some ice cream. Jesus is actually taking the wheel. I am playing the song. It is a good-beautiful song about me and cheese sharing chocolate milkshake cream with a cherry on top and kissing.
I am not afraid to show my love to Jesus, and I am proud of myself for getting a gay boyfriend. I run everything for Jesus, and it is a beautiful life.
We went to church to pray for our loving God. Our God is awesome. My gay boyfriend's real name is Taylor, but he is changed it to Jesus. My real Jesus is good to me; however, my gay boyfriend Jesus is very attractive to me, and I need him whenever I need him. I enjoy gay pornography, and we make a lot of money from gay sex. With Jesus together, it makes so many xvideos. I can not count how many we have. We get paid for them, but even if we don't, you still love me and keep me in his arms. Jesus, my gay boyfriend, even though we do not get paid, he still makes up with me. It was a chilly day, so I had some hot chocolate. Since Easter is at her house, we make some plans at the library and print out two boxes of magazines. I enjoy playing video games, and she enjoys reading magazines with pictures of flowers and bunnies. We also eat lunch at Burger King and have a good time chatting about our past relationships. I brought up my gay partner in conversation. Jesus, my gay mechanic, is my Sarah. I think about him all the time; we joke around and talk about everything. Easter's partner is employed at JCPenney.

Please, my Lord and Savior, show me your love for everyone on the planet. Give me the desire to share your gospel and salvation with others, with the chastity of an apostle. Give me the fortitude to pray so that everyone who wants to hear can pour through the gates of Heaven and into your arms. Create a vessel out of my body to hold your word. Give me the courage to carry out your tasks so that I can become more united with you. Indeed.
This is my gay boyfriend; Jesus is everything to me and nothing can take that away. He is really lucky to have found a gay man who looks like Jesus. He has a heart and a mind, and he is always there for me. I kissed my meeting.
He is everything to me and he is gorgeous.
Jesus You believe that having gay sex around is so expensive; it is just about the two of us, my gay boyfriend and me. Jesus
I am extremely fortunate. I have a lover who I will always be in love with-my gay man. Jesus, my God, who is also my gay boyfriend and the love of my life, why do I feel this way? Because his love follows me everywhere.
This has the power to completely transform my life. My gay boyfriends will always be by my side. All you have to do is grab the love of your neighbor, your god, and your family and friends, and everything will be wonderful.
Father God, Lord God, deepen our love relationship. Save me from temptation and show me that you alone-your love and light-are the source of my soul's salvation. I ask the Lord to cleanse my soul, which I merely want to draw nearer to you and your boundless embrace, by releasing me from worldly sins and wicked possessions, from the sea of lust, pride, and distraction. Indeed. I have been praying since before I had a gay boyfriend, but now my prayers have been answered. My gay boyfriend and I read the Bible together and discovered that God loves us and that anything is possible with God.