oh my God this country is beautiful

Chapter 9 is lovely because it contains the words of God that keep me safe in the dark.
Those who venture forth in the dark
will witness a bright light;
Individuals residing in a shadowy realm,
They will be illuminated by the light.

The following URL leads to a page discussing darkness and deliverance from

He cherishes us.

Allow us to surrender to the LORD, for his mercy is abundant.

I firmly believe that nothing can ever separate us from God's love, which is found in Christ the real Jesus, our Lord—not death or life, angels or demons, the here and now or the entirety of creation.

God gave his one and only Son so that everyone who believes in him would not perish but instead have eternal life because God loved the world so much.

And we are aware that God uses everything for the benefit of people who love him and have been called in line with his purpose.
I need you, Jesus, handsome. Ariel
He looks like a really attractive gay man, my potential gay partner. He might not be a bad person, but given his goodness, it is possible that he could be harmful to me.
both very attractive and very appealing! Together, we can make it to Paradise. With our gay love, with true love. I would be happy with him and myself no matter what happened, and I would always love him.
He would be incredibly hot for me, I can just picture it. I liked some gay guys that I found interesting on the internet. However, I have not been able to locate them anywhere because they are too far away, but perhaps I could find one in this city of mine.
I do not discuss my sexual orientation with my parents because I feel like they hate me without cause. But since I am their son, they have to love me. Simply put, we live in a crazy world.
Florida: love or hate? You can find love regardless of who you are. as well as your supporters. who is receptive to me and you. However, once they get to know you better, people can have second thoughts. They would also claim that although I was mistaken about you, you are a decent person. Thus, whether or not I find a gay man who resembles Jesus, I will be content with him. Both rock and roll and God's love for all of his people are things we can preserve. Whoever you are, we love you, and we can play for them and save them.
In particular, my gay boyfriend loves me too.
I feel like I am walking into the light, the drak. All of the individual
Every righteous person will enter paradise. That is how the final few words of my vision of God that night sent me into a dream. It is only validation that I kept my dream about the night I woke up, believing it to be a false impression or delusion. I have been having this exact same dream for the last seven nights, with the exception that God takes his people to heaven. Things then got really hot, and I found this gay guy that I had seen online. In addition, he had large muscles and long, short brown hair. We have been communicating as a team like Non-Stop. He was discussing with me his storm connection to my body as well.
He lives about five miles from my city, which is closer to me. And he was the only guy who I was talking to online. He says his name is Taylor, but this guy I saw online looks a lot like Jesus. The only way to communicate with him is to pay to get more coins online. However, the spinning wheel was free, and each time the spring stopped on a number, it was always on 259 points. I have been chatting to him for a long time. He was dark brown, which I adore, and he mentioned that he was a gay Christian, which I also identify with. Holy Fuck, I want him. I got to meet this gay guy, and it feels like you are the one I love. God, I believe, sent me the right person.