"No, it's just...you own a fricken hotel," I bluntly said the truth and she smiled. "Yes, I do. It's not a big deal, Kol," she brushed off and I still stared at her. "Not a big deal? You're twenty-two," I flatly said and she rolled her eyes. "So are you and you're a CEO. But I guess you have a point. Verrin did all the work for you. I however did all the work myself for the past three years," she proudly said.

Ouch.

Three years.

I mean....it's possible but how did she get so much money? I did work my butt off in college though. I didn't plan to take over the company so quickly but Verrin demanded and I couldn't refuse the offer. "My God, that's amazing. You're...I really don't know what to say," I truthfully said. "How about we get back to business before my cranky boss calls me back to work," she joked and I glared at her.

"What do you want to know?" She continued and I got serious. "Well, for my own knowledge what exactly is this hotel?" I started and she smiled proudly.

"It's my idea of a perfect hotel. I'd rather show you but there are apartments, there's motel for stays below a week and more classy and expensive ones that's actual hotel rooms. A restaurant and bakery are being rented out, we have a bar but of course, ID is necessary at the door. Of course, there's a spa, poolside, and football court," she explained. It had everything you can ask for.

"That's like a whole resort or something," I noticed and she hesitantly nodded. "Minus all the outdoors stuff I guess. And it's smaller than a resort," she answered. I nodded and went back to business. How serious is she about this?

"So you seriously want to do this?" I questioned. "Yes. To make your life easier I can be the photographer for free," she offered. "Are you sure?" My eyes narrowed. Her photography skills were so impressive five years ago, I'm sure it only got better. "Yes, you're paying me enough," she said.

"Oh trust me. Once you open up the place officially business is going to be booming but fine, we have a deal," I truthfully admitted and stuck my hand out for her to shake. She stared at my hand but shook it anyway, closing the deal. "Nice doing business with you," I added and she rolled her eyes.

"My pleasure."

"Why didn't you tell anyone about this though?" I asked though I have a feeling that Verrin knows. If everyone knew, her name would be plastered all over the press.

"Mainly because I wanted to see the look on everyone's faces since they had no clue. But also because I like things to be private sometimes and this project could have crashed at any moment. I just had an awesome team to make it realistic," she honestly said.
I'm proud of her for doing this. It's still so unbelievable. She's going to be famous for this and very successful.

This isn't even a hotel only. It's even better. Apartments? Plus the massive penthouse at the top of it all. Renting out this place should be very fun. I could have the meals and drinks prepared by the restaurant and bar. Obviously, I would have to test them out first but I'm sure it's perfect.

The penthouse is hers, I just know it. "The penthouse is yours isn't it?" I assumed, already knowing I'm correct and she brightly smiled. "Bingo!" She laughed. This is why I left. So she could do great things like this. If I stayed, and she didn't move to LA, then I'd hold her back on all of this. So many opportunities she would have missed because of me. At least me breaking her heart didn't go to complete waste.

Our hearts.

Both of our hearts were shattered that day.

I left the only person that kept me sane, the only person that showed me what love and happiness is. She's the only person that makes me want to live. I want a future with her.

But sadly, I'm a couple of years too late for that.

"I guess I'll see you later then," she mumbled. "Tomorrow. I'm not at the office today so you can take the rest of the day off," I said while walking to the door. She works too much.

"Goodbye Kol..." she softly said and the strings of my heart tugged.

"Goodbye Si..."

It hurts me not to call her what I truly want to.

Goodbye Treasure.

_♤_

"Hey baby," Nessara whispered into the phone and I can already tell she just woke up. I was avoiding her calls all morning and I couldn't any longer before another argument arises. "Did you sleep well?" I asked. "You weren't next to me but yes. I did, can we have dinner tonight? I can cook us something," she suggested hopefully.

Just try. Ever since Siya came back into my life, I stopped trying to have a good relationship with Nessara. I shouldn't be trying this hard though. It should be easy for me, instead it isn't. "Yes sure. We can do that. See you later," I said.

"Later, I love you," she softly said. I haven't said it in days and it's killing her, I know it. "I love you too," I mumbled and hung up.

Why was that so intense?

I had a couple of places to be, a couple of factories to visit, and some shipments that needed to be signed. That took the rest of my day and before I know it, I was driving home. Nessara's parents owned a house in LA before they died. She thought of renting it out but when we decided to move here, we used this house to our advantage.

It's not my cup of tea. I want something more personal, something more homey and spacious but I guess I'll have to work with what I have until we get married.

Married.

These days I can't tell if that's still happening or not. I parked the car in the garage and went into our house. "Baby? Are you home?" Nessara sweetly said, coming into view and then I finally noticed her. She's wearing nothing. Absolutely naked with her hair loose, barely covering her chest.

Fuck.

"How about we have dessert first?" She wickedly suggested, her hand sliding down her body before she coated the tips of her finger in her wetness. "B-" I was distracted by my phone buzzing. I looked at the message quickly, not planning on replying to it though.

Sage Jevia:
You need to know the truth.

Sage Jevia:You need to know the truth